Petition to Indict Sarah Palin

Yeah, yeah, yeah, laugh it up at the newbie making dumbhole stupid mistakes :tongue: LOL, I'll be sure to watch out for you, Jake Starkey:lol:

Marie, I am watching and laughing at Stephanie's antics. Give it time and you will as well. I apologize if I injured your feelings, and I mean this sincerely. There's a lot of fine folks on the board, and when Steph is not being a goof (by my standards), I still think she is a person of worth. I particularly enjoy Willow's antics but will defend her against anybody, because I know how she feels about the weak and defenseless, particularly children. If I injured, once again I apologize.

Noooo, :) You didn't hurt my feelings at all..but thank youuuuuuuuu very much anyhow :) I was just having fun too at your laughing at it (which I thought was on me), and then your other post to me on the T-shirts caught me off guard. Didn't ever mean to make it about me on that; but thats for that thread. On this topic, I felt pretty darn stupid after they told me my error :tongue:

I just want to keep you all up to date on the LATEST lefty nutjobs out there.:lol:

And at the same you can tell us how things are goingin your life...that way you can keep us all up to date on how one of the righty nutjobs is doing.

Well except you liberals on this board have repeatedly claimed none of you blame her for the shooting and none of you want her prosecuted. Caught in another lie as usual.

New Topics

Forum List

Back