Petition to Indict Sarah Palin

Yea, if I was a liberal, I'd be deflecting from the clearly mentally unstable woman who started the petition too. :lol::lol::lol:
Who very likely is a rightwingloon spoofing a leftwingloon.
A slight possibility, no more. Do you really think she went to all the trouble of writing a [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Most-Revolutionary-Act-American-Refugee/dp/1609118588/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295283989&sr=8-1"]book[/ame] and finding a publisher to cement the persona?
Yes. Her publisher charges people to publish books...it isn't a real publisher. Heck, even Neubarf has a book for sale on amazon...an ebook.

Well might as well step up to the plate. I caused it because I allowed the country to go down this direction. I am the one to blame. no one else not even the nutcase that went and bought the gun and ammo not the nutcase that thought the action out, not the nutcase who paid for the cab ride. And most asureadly do not blame the nutcase who squeezed the twigger, Nope just me. I take full respondsibility

NO WAY! It was me!

I was the one armed man on the grassy knoll!

No it wasn't I caused all this mess.:razz:

Don't beleive him for a moment!!

The Conservative Shadow Underground Government Dark Thinking Tank (CSUGDTT)
Has been covering for me for decades. It's been me all along.

Bottled water
texting
internet
Dark chocolat candy bars

It's all been the work of me with the cover of CSUGDTT

or has it? Am I just pretending to be the man behind the curtain, or is this a double play where I'm being obvious to confuse you?

Holy smokes..some frightening comments by some..here is one nice comment.
.Right LadyMiko. This is exactly the purpose of indicting someone - so that there can be an investigation. Other option is for Americans to call for a grand jury investigation. And DaveyMarx, I think you are right, as well. If the federal government doesn't pursue justice for Jessica Giffords, then the only other alternative is street justice.

SNIP:

Please sign the on-line petition to indict Sarah Palin for incitement to violence, related to designating Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords with a gun target on her website:

CLICK HERE:

Indict Sarah Palin Petition

There is ample evidence from Palin’s public speeches and commentary that the image was used with the specific intent of inciting violence against Democratic congressmen labeled with these gun targets.

The other congressmen targeted by Palin are at serious risk if the DOJ fails to pursue this vigorously. Allowing Palin and others to continue to promote this type of gratuitous violence sets a dangerous precedent. It’s actually quite reminiscent of the activities of Hitler’s brown shirts – which unfortunately were never investigated or prosecuted by the German government.

Palin has wisely taken the gun targets off her site, but this is what it looked like:

read it all and some of you lefties might want to sign on:lol:

Petition to Indict Sarah Palin - Dr Stuart Jeanne Bramhall - Open Salon

(STEPHANIE, PLEASE IGNORE THIS, IM SO SORRY, I TOTALLY READ THIS WRONG AND SHOULD HAVE LOOKED MYSELF MORE INTO WHO YOU ARE) JUST DISREGARD! :p

Unbelievable. Why don't you also indict the makers of "World of Warcraft"? How about indicting the publishers of the "Communist Manifesto" ? How about the 2004 Democratic Party bulletins? Indict Hollywood for crying out loud - there's violence going on in movies, and TV too isnt there? What in the world are you thinking??

Sure..just keep at it.. go for it.. the sooner you see how some liberals such as yourself are tail spinning us into a loss of freedom of speech under the guise of crap like this, the sooner you'll see and the veil will be taken off your eyes as we are sitting in a communist country, miserable with loss of freedoms.

Meanwhile, the families of those who are suffering (at the hand of Loughner alone!) are just trying to get through it. Meanwhile...China is trying to get rid of the US Dollar as the worlds currency reserve, and all hell may break loose. We've got some serious problems.

You are totally misreading who Sarah Palin is. She's never endorced violence - see her speeches, she talks against it! If you've at all been reading why Loughlner has done what he's done, it has NOTHING to do with Palin.

Or ...what, do you hate God? Are you an atheist by chance? Most atheists don't recognize evil when they see it, (as they don't understand that there IS a God, and there IS a Satan and there IS evil) so they try to blame others instead of the true people responsible.

Justice and righteousness does not include blaming those who are innocent. If you want to falsely accuse Palin, good luck trying.

Last edited:
NO WAY! It was me!

I was the one armed man on the grassy knoll!

Bottled water
texting
internet
Dark chocolat candy bars

or has it? Am I just pretending to be the man behind the curtain, or is this a double play where I'm being obvious to confuse you?

Don't forget the dark side jedi master thought control.

.Right LadyMiko. This is exactly the purpose of indicting someone - so that there can be an investigation. Other option is for Americans to call for a grand jury investigation. And DaveyMarx, I think you are right, as well. If the federal government doesn't pursue justice for Jessica Giffords, then the only other alternative is street justice.

SNIP:

Please sign the on-line petition to indict Sarah Palin for incitement to violence, related to designating Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords with a gun target on her website:

CLICK HERE:

There is ample evidence from Palin’s public speeches and commentary that the image was used with the specific intent of inciting violence against Democratic congressmen labeled with these gun targets.

The other congressmen targeted by Palin are at serious risk if the DOJ fails to pursue this vigorously. Allowing Palin and others to continue to promote this type of gratuitous violence sets a dangerous precedent. It’s actually quite reminiscent of the activities of Hitler’s brown shirts – which unfortunately were never investigated or prosecuted by the German government.

Palin has wisely taken the gun targets off her site, but this is what it looked like:

Unbelievable. Why don't you also indict the makers of "World of Warcraft"? How about indicting the publishers of the "Communist Manifesto" ? How about the 2004 Democratic Party bulletins? Indict Hollywood for crying out loud - there's violence going on in movies, and TV too isnt there? What in the world are you thinking??

Sure..just keep at it.. go for it.. the sooner you see how some liberals such as yourself are tail spinning us into a loss of freedom of speech under the guise of crap like this, the sooner you'll see and the veil will be taken off your eyes as we are sitting in a communist country, miserable with loss of freedoms.

Meanwhile, the families of those who are suffering (at the hand of Loughner alone!) are just trying to get through it. Meanwhile...China is trying to get rid of the US Dollar as the worlds currency reserve, and all hell may break loose. We've got some serious problems.

You are totally misreading who Sarah Palin is. She's never endorced violence - see her speeches, she talks against it! If you've at all been reading why Loughlner has done what he's done, it has NOTHING to do with Palin.

Or ...what, do you hate God? Are you an atheist by chance? Most atheists don't recognize evil when they see it, (as they don't understand that there IS a God, and there IS a Satan and there IS evil) so they try to blame others instead of the true people responsible.

Justice and righteousness does not include blaming those who are innocent. If you want to falsely accuse Palin, good luck trying.
:lol:

Steph is not a liberal. She's as conservative as they come. She was posting something she found.

Bottled water
texting
internet
Dark chocolat candy bars

Don't forget the dark side jedi master thought control.

that's movie myth.

Now mass hypnotism.....

Who very likely is a rightwingloon spoofing a leftwingloon.
A slight possibility, no more. Do you really think she went to all the trouble of writing a [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Most-Revolutionary-Act-American-Refugee/dp/1609118588/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295283989&sr=8-1"]book[/ame] and finding a publisher to cement the persona?
Yes. Her publisher charges people to publish books...it isn't a real publisher. Heck, even Neubarf has a book for sale on amazon...an ebook.
Well, whatever's easier for you to believe, I suppose. I mean, it's just so implausible that there could be any mentally disturbed people on the left!

SNIP:

CLICK HERE:

Steph is not a liberal. She's as conservative as they come. She was posting something she found.

Oh no! :eek: Thank you for letting me know. But my bad, bad, bad!! I'm so sorry Stephanie! ***feeling really stupid** I can only ask you forgive me!

-least I got that off my chest though.:razz:

Oh no! :eek: Thank you for letting me know. But my bad, bad, bad!! I'm so sorry Stephanie! ***feeling really stupid** I can only ask you forgive me!

-least I got that off my chest though.:razz:

ummmmK:uhoh3:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, laugh it up at the newbie making dumbhole stupid mistakes :tongue: LOL, I'll be sure to watch out for you, Jake Starkey:lol:

Marie, I am watching and laughing at Stephanie's antics. Give it time and you will as well. I apologize if I injured your feelings, and I mean this sincerely. There's a lot of fine folks on the board, and when Steph is not being a goof (by my standards), I still think she is a person of worth. I particularly enjoy Willow's antics but will defend her against anybody, because I know how she feels about the weak and defenseless, particularly children. If I injured, once again I apologize.

Last edited:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, laugh it up at the newbie making dumbhole stupid mistakes :tongue: LOL, I'll be sure to watch out for you, Jake Starkey:lol:

Jakes a turd forget about him. He's one of those type that claims to be a Republican but talks shit about anyone who miught defend the GOP and defends the liberals.

Marie, I am watching and laughing at Stephanie's antics. Give it time and you will as well. I apologize if I injured your feelings, and I mean this sincerely. There's a lot of fine folks on the board, and when Steph is not being a goof (by my standards), I still think she is a person of worth. I particularly enjoy Willow's antics but will defend her against anybody, because I know how she feels about the weak and defenseless, particularly children. If I injured, once again I apologize.

LOL,
7171387_1053981208.gif

105z4sm.gif

Forum List

Back