Haywood Jablome
Phil McCracken
Hugh Jass
Kareem O. Wheat
Ophelia Dicks
Dumas A Stump The name says it all
Al Kickyorous

Someone sneaks in:
4561. Chris P. Bacon This sort of thing cannot be tolerated http://i53.tinypic.com/egtjz5.jpg

Did Ophelia Hiney marry Mr. Dicks?
:eusa_angel:

Actually, it was one or two pundits...not the liberal media. But don't let me stop you from generalizing.

Fact of the matter is: a politician shot in the head is usually shot for political reasons.

Another fact: The right has been spewing hateful messages for several years now and all this blathering serves to do nothing but make them look like victims and get them off the hook.

lol, and fer sure all we SAW during the Bush years WAS LOVE.
do you just REGURITATE what ever the lamestream media and your Democrat masters tell you?
Anti-Bush idiocy was not done nor condoned by politicians or liberal heros.

Anti-Obama and anti-liberal idiocy is applauded and condoned and often done by "conservative" politicians and "conservative" heros.

As demonstrated by you...who continually excuses and condones nastiness by your sweetheart Palin.

Holy smoke, that is some real head in the sand stuff there.:lol::eusa_whistle:

Holy smokes..some frightening comments by some..here is one nice comment.
.Right LadyMiko. This is exactly the purpose of indicting someone - so that there can be an investigation. Other option is for Americans to call for a grand jury investigation. And DaveyMarx, I think you are right, as well. If the federal government doesn't pursue justice for Jessica Giffords, then the only other alternative is street justice.

SNIP:

Please sign the on-line petition to indict Sarah Palin for incitement to violence, related to designating Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords with a gun target on her website:

CLICK HERE:

Indict Sarah Palin Petition

There is ample evidence from Palin’s public speeches and commentary that the image was used with the specific intent of inciting violence against Democratic congressmen labeled with these gun targets.

The other congressmen targeted by Palin are at serious risk if the DOJ fails to pursue this vigorously. Allowing Palin and others to continue to promote this type of gratuitous violence sets a dangerous precedent. It’s actually quite reminiscent of the activities of Hitler’s brown shirts – which unfortunately were never investigated or prosecuted by the German government.

Palin has wisely taken the gun targets off her site, but this is what it looked like:

read it all and some of you lefties might want to sign on:lol:

Petition to Indict Sarah Palin - Dr Stuart Jeanne Bramhall - Open Salon

It's from open salon? HA there's a shocker! I was on thier free blog site for a while, there must be 100 liberals to each conservative there. If you ever feel a need to learn how libs really think, go there, since there are so many they feel no need to hide thier true selves.

.Right LadyMiko. This is exactly the purpose of indicting someone - so that there can be an investigation. Other option is for Americans to call for a grand jury investigation. And DaveyMarx, I think you are right, as well. If the federal government doesn't pursue justice for Jessica Giffords, then the only other alternative is street justice.
SNIP:

Please sign the on-line petition to indict Sarah Palin for incitement to violence, related to designating Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords with a gun target on her website:

CLICK HERE:

There is ample evidence from Palin’s public speeches and commentary that the image was used with the specific intent of inciting violence against Democratic congressmen labeled with these gun targets.

The other congressmen targeted by Palin are at serious risk if the DOJ fails to pursue this vigorously. Allowing Palin and others to continue to promote this type of gratuitous violence sets a dangerous precedent. It’s actually quite reminiscent of the activities of Hitler’s brown shirts – which unfortunately were never investigated or prosecuted by the German government.

Palin has wisely taken the gun targets off her site, but this is what it looked like:

um, you actually give this credibility when the moron that starts it doesnt even know the correct name for the person shes trying to find "justice" for?

LOL :lol:

And what exactly does she mean "the only alternative is street justice"?

I saw a petition to cannonize Palin on another site as 2011's most pitiful victim. In fact I was told that house Republicans are currently drafting legislation to award her a medal of honor for her heroic behavior in light of her victimhood.

Can you say nutter? Here's her bio: :eusa_whistle:

"Obviously, despite my name, I am a woman. I am also an American, living and working in New Zealand for the past eight years as a child and adolescent psychiatrist. I am also a first time author. My recent memoir describes how intense harassment between 1987 and 2002 led a 54 year old psychiatrist, single mother and social activist, to close my 25 year Seattle practice to begin a new life in New Zealand. What began as unrelenting phone harassment and illegal break-ins, progressed to six attempts on my life and an affair with an undercover agent who railroaded me into a psychiatric hospital. Within months after my release from the hospital, a union activist sought my help for similar harassment and intimidation. The harassment culminated in his murder, which was never investigated or prosecuted owing to interference by US intelligence. This resulted in a personal epiphany for me - as I recognized that Americans who challenge powerful government or corporate interests are denied the protection of the US criminal justice system. More info about the book (and me) at www.stuartbramhall.com"

Damn, I thought that was the plot of a movie. :lol::lol: What a fucking idiot she is. 'Railroaded into a psychiatric hospital'? I'd say someone knew her well enough to see she had mental 'issues'. :lol:

SNIP:

CLICK HERE:

um, you actually give this credibility when the moron that starts it doesnt even know the correct name for the person shes trying to find "justice" for?

LOL :lol:
And what exactly does she mean "the only alternative is street justice"?[/QUOTE]

Street justice - means rioting in the streets

I saw a petition to cannonize Palin on another site as 2011's most pitiful victim. In fact I was told that house Republicans are currently drafting legislation to award her a medal of honor for her heroic behavior in light of her victimhood.

Yea, if I was a liberal, I'd be deflecting from the clearly mentally unstable woman who started the petition too. :lol::lol::lol:

Yea, if I was a liberal, I'd be deflecting from the clearly mentally unstable woman who started the petition too. :lol::lol::lol:
Who very likely is a rightwingloon spoofing a leftwingloon.

SNIP:

CLICK HERE:

For the record...

Those who believe that Sarah Palin, talk radio or Fox News had anything to do with the shooting are just as fucking nuts as the shooter himself.

Obviously fake names, but she's still including them:

Iva Biggen
dick Long
Mike Hunt
Bic Johnson
Haywood Jablome
Phil McCracken
Hugh Jass
Kareem O. Wheat
Ophelia Dicks
Dumas A Stump The name says it all
Al Kickyorous

Someone sneaks in:
4561. Chris P. Bacon This sort of thing cannot be tolerated http://i53.tinypic.com/egtjz5.jpg

Did Ophelia Hiney marry Mr. Dicks?
:eusa_angel:
This is liberalism at it's typical MO. Obviously aware they are the whacked out minority, they must lie to make it look like more people than a buncha fucking looney toon fringers believe their insanity.

Last edited:

"Very likely"? :lol: Possibly. Possibly not. But 'very likely' is a tad OTT, mo chara. Seriously.

"Very likely"? :lol: Possibly. Possibly not. But 'very likely' is a tad OTT, mo chara. Seriously.
I'd say 99.9% likely. I would have credited Stephanie herself, but I don't think she is that clever. Especially since she appears to have fallen for it.

ah yes, the standard..it CAN'T be a LEFTY. no, it's a fake pretending to be one.:lol::cuckoo:

Well might as well step up to the plate. I caused it because I allowed the country to go down this direction. I am the one to blame. no one else not even the nutcase that went and bought the gun and ammo not the nutcase that thought the action out, not the nutcase who paid for the cab ride. And most asureadly do not blame the nutcase who squeezed the twigger, Nope just me. I take full respondsibility

A slight possibility, no more. Do you really think she went to all the trouble of writing a [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Most-Revolutionary-Act-American-Refugee/dp/1609118588/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295283989&sr=8-1"]book[/ame] and finding a publisher to cement the persona?

Well might as well step up to the plate. I caused it because I allowed the country to go down this direction. I am the one to blame. no one else not even the nutcase that went and bought the gun and ammo not the nutcase that thought the action out, not the nutcase who paid for the cab ride. And most asureadly do not blame the nutcase who squeezed the twigger, Nope just me. I take full respondsibility

NO WAY! It was me!

I was the one armed man on the grassy knoll!

NO WAY! It was me!

I was the one armed man on the grassy knoll!

No it wasn't I caused all this mess.:razz:

Forum List

Back