Petition to Indict Sarah Palin

I know another very large site has gotten hold of this petition, so you will probably start seeing MANY more interesting names.:lol:

so, no one else noticed that this thing has the wrong name for the person they are looking for justice for?

the Congress womans name is Gabrielle Giffords not Jessica Giffords

LOL

If I ever join another message board that is going to be my screen name! :D
I like Helena Handbasket. :lol:

daveman, I love your quote by Ronald Reagan. I never knew he said that and it is so true for all Americans. My position on Sarah Palin is that she is American too, and has every right to speak her opinion whether I or you like it or not. I am a Democrat and proud of it.
But I don't rely on the government to take care of me, and believe that every individual in this country should earn their own way. This is what I was taught. I work and pay my rent, and when our city has programs to help ppl with their heating bills I never go b/c I pay my own. I'm not against the government helping our fellow Americans in certain instances, but I believe you should stand on your own two feet and take care of your business without asking anyone else, unless you absolutely have to. Do you agree?

daveman, I love your quote by Ronald Reagan. I never knew he said that and it is so true for all Americans. My position on Sarah Palin is that she is American too, and has every right to speak her opinion whether I or you like it or not. I am a Democrat and proud of it.
But I don't rely on the government to take care of me, and believe that every individual in this country should earn their own way. This is what I was taught. I work and pay my rent, and when our city has programs to help ppl with their heating bills I never go b/c I pay my own. I'm not against the government helping our fellow Americans in certain instances, but I believe you should stand on your own two feet and take care of your business without asking anyone else, unless you absolutely have to. Do you agree?
:clap2: I agree perfectly, casper. I hope Democrats like you can take your party back from the big government statists and those who use entitlement programs as vote-buying schemes.

SNIP:

By Arnold Ahlert

Judaism: The Jewish site | Last week, for the umpteenth time, anything resembling decency or restraint was completely abandoned in an orgy of progressive foaming at the mouth over what they were convinced—absent a shred of evidence—were the "real" motives of a madman. So convinced that, even as the facts emerged regarding Jared Loughner, facts which completely destroyed their theories, not a single one of the ranters apologized or recanted. Even more appalling, when the objects of their hatred sought to defend themselves, they were attacked for doing so. Such behavior is completely unhinged—and tiresomely predictable.

Being a writer makes one a reader, and this writer is no exception. Yet try as I might last week, I couldn't find a single column blaming the American left for what Jared Loughner did in Tuscon. Not one. That is not to say that none existed. Perhaps some obscure publication or two created by some far-right fringe elements published screeds of which I am unaware. But nothing remotely compares to the avalanche of vitriol which spewed from high-profile, mainstream media sources such as the New York Times, CNN, MSNBC or Newsweek, all of which was not only easy to find, but almost impossible to avoid.

Which is precisely why I refuse to go where far too many of those on the right went last week, neatly encapsulated in the part of the president's speech when he told Americans that "what we cannot do is use this tragedy as one more occasion to turn on each other." With all due respect, we didn't turn on each other, Mr. President. It was overwhelmingly the American left which turned on anyone and everyone from Sarah Palin to talk radio, to the Tea party movement in particular, and conservatism in general. And anyone who equates those on the right defending themselves with those on the left attacking them—as a means of demonstrating "moral equivalence," no less—is only kidding himself.

But let's give the devil his due and assume, despite much historical evidence to the contrary in a nation where far too many are ignorant of our own history, that political rhetoric has reached "unprecedented" levels of anger. Why is that? Because, regarding the future of the nation, the stakes have never been higher.

read it all here.
Arnold Ahlert

Last edited:
Sarah Palin...the ultimate victim.

boohoohoo

Pay attention, Ravi... and try to put aside your personal views of Palin (which, btw, I share to a very large degree).

It's a really interesting article - and just because he mentions Palin - does not mean it is about Palin. It is about how the liberal media treated the right wing.

And he made a really good point. Last week, the liberal media went into overdrive desperately trying to link the shooter to anyone connected to the right. They could not. They had no evidence. But they did it anyway. Just once, be critical of them. Don't be afraid that it makes you any less liberal to call out your own media. It doesn't. It makes you honest. Be honest.

boohoohoo

Pay attention, Ravi... and try to put aside your personal views of Palin (which, btw, I share to a very large degree).

It's a really interesting article - and just because he mentions Palin - does not mean it is about Palin. It is about how the liberal media treated the right wing.

And he made a really good point. Last week, the liberal media went into overdrive desperately trying to link the shooter to anyone connected to the right. They could not. They had no evidence. But they did it anyway. Just once, be critical of them. Don't be afraid that it makes you any less liberal to call out your own media. It doesn't. It makes you honest. Be honest.
Actually, it was one or two pundits...not the liberal media. But don't let me stop you from generalizing.

Fact of the matter is: a politician shot in the head is usually shot for political reasons.

Another fact: The right has been spewing hateful messages for several years now and all this blathering serves to do nothing but make them look like victims and get them off the hook.

boohoohoo

Actually, it was one or two pundits...not the liberal media. But don't let me stop you from generalizing.

Fact of the matter is: a politician shot in the head is usually shot for political reasons.

Another fact: The right has been spewing hateful messages for several years now and all this blathering serves to do nothing but make them look like victims and get them off the hook.

lol, and fer sure all we SAW during the Bush years WAS LOVE.
do you just REGURITATE what ever the lamestream media and your Democrat masters tell you?

:clap2::clap2:

I don't think Ravi and her ilk like wearing their cloak of hatred but wear it they must.

lol, and fer sure all we SAW during the Bush years WAS LOVE.
do you just REGURITATE what ever the lamestream media and your Democrat masters tell you?
Anti-Bush idiocy was not done nor condoned by politicians or liberal heros.

Anti-Obama and anti-liberal idiocy is applauded and condoned and often done by "conservative" politicians and "conservative" heros.

As demonstrated by you...who continually excuses and condones nastiness by your sweetheart Palin.

Forum List

Back