Petition to Indict Sarah Palin

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Holy smokes..some frightening comments by some..here is one nice comment.
.Right LadyMiko. This is exactly the purpose of indicting someone - so that there can be an investigation. Other option is for Americans to call for a grand jury investigation. And DaveyMarx, I think you are right, as well. If the federal government doesn't pursue justice for Jessica Giffords, then the only other alternative is street justice.

SNIP:

Please sign the on-line petition to indict Sarah Palin for incitement to violence, related to designating Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords with a gun target on her website:

CLICK HERE:

Indict Sarah Palin Petition

There is ample evidence from Palin’s public speeches and commentary that the image was used with the specific intent of inciting violence against Democratic congressmen labeled with these gun targets.

The other congressmen targeted by Palin are at serious risk if the DOJ fails to pursue this vigorously. Allowing Palin and others to continue to promote this type of gratuitous violence sets a dangerous precedent. It’s actually quite reminiscent of the activities of Hitler’s brown shirts – which unfortunately were never investigated or prosecuted by the German government.

Palin has wisely taken the gun targets off her site, but this is what it looked like:

read it all and some of you lefties might want to sign on:lol:

Petition to Indict Sarah Palin - Dr Stuart Jeanne Bramhall - Open Salon

Last edited:
You didn't realize that there is a petition to indict every political figure?

Palin is no different.

And to think, many of us would have never heard of this until Stephanie posted it.

I just want to keep you all up to date on the LATEST lefty nutjobs out there.:lol:

I just want to keep you all up to date on the LATEST lefty nutjobs out there.:lol:

And at the same you can tell us how things are goingin your life...that way you can keep us all up to date on how one of the righty nutjobs is doing.

.Right LadyMiko. This is exactly the purpose of indicting someone - so that there can be an investigation. Other option is for Americans to call for a grand jury investigation. And DaveyMarx, I think you are right, as well. If the federal government doesn't pursue justice for Jessica Giffords, then the only other alternative is street justice.

SNIP:

Please sign the on-line petition to indict Sarah Palin for incitement to violence, related to designating Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords with a gun target on her website:

CLICK HERE:

There is ample evidence from Palin’s public speeches and commentary that the image was used with the specific intent of inciting violence against Democratic congressmen labeled with these gun targets.

The other congressmen targeted by Palin are at serious risk if the DOJ fails to pursue this vigorously. Allowing Palin and others to continue to promote this type of gratuitous violence sets a dangerous precedent. It’s actually quite reminiscent of the activities of Hitler’s brown shirts – which unfortunately were never investigated or prosecuted by the German government.

Palin has wisely taken the gun targets off her site, but this is what it looked like:

The petition is a crock. Sarah is not a riot inciter, period; unwise to permit such images as used in her campaign, yes; unfit to be president, yes; a deliberate inciter of violence, no.

The far left's nonsense about the above is abhorrent, right at the level of the Tea Party's grasp of reality. It's one way looped streets out of the fringes of the right and the left both. Can't trust either.

Last edited:
Can you say nutter? Here's her bio: :eusa_whistle:

"Obviously, despite my name, I am a woman. I am also an American, living and working in New Zealand for the past eight years as a child and adolescent psychiatrist. I am also a first time author. My recent memoir describes how intense harassment between 1987 and 2002 led a 54 year old psychiatrist, single mother and social activist, to close my 25 year Seattle practice to begin a new life in New Zealand. What began as unrelenting phone harassment and illegal break-ins, progressed to six attempts on my life and an affair with an undercover agent who railroaded me into a psychiatric hospital. Within months after my release from the hospital, a union activist sought my help for similar harassment and intimidation. The harassment culminated in his murder, which was never investigated or prosecuted owing to interference by US intelligence. This resulted in a personal epiphany for me - as I recognized that Americans who challenge powerful government or corporate interests are denied the protection of the US criminal justice system. More info about the book (and me) at www.stuartbramhall.com"

SNIP:

CLICK HERE:

um, you actually give this credibility when the moron that starts it doesnt even know the correct name for the person shes trying to find "justice" for?

LOL :lol:

This is exactly the purpose of indicting someone - so that there can be an investigation.
That's backwards, actually. Indictments come as a RESULT of an investigation. Not before.

Indict first, then investigate? For some reason, I think they would skip the investigation and go right to the hanging.

Last edited:
Obviously fake names, but she's still including them:

Iva Biggen
dick Long
Mike Hunt
Bic Johnson
Haywood Jablome
Phil McCracken
Hugh Jass
Kareem O. Wheat
Ophelia Dicks
Dumas A Stump The name says it all
Al Kickyorous

Someone sneaks in:
4561. Chris P. Bacon This sort of thing cannot be tolerated http://i53.tinypic.com/egtjz5.jpg

lmao @ Kareem O. Wheat
:lmao:
:lol:

If I ever join another message board that is going to be my screen name! :D

Can you say nutter? Here's her bio: :eusa_whistle:

"Obviously, despite my name, I am a woman. I am also an American, living and working in New Zealand for the past eight years as a child and adolescent psychiatrist. I am also a first time author. My recent memoir describes how intense harassment between 1987 and 2002 led a 54 year old psychiatrist, single mother and social activist, to close my 25 year Seattle practice to begin a new life in New Zealand. What began as unrelenting phone harassment and illegal break-ins, progressed to six attempts on my life and an affair with an undercover agent who railroaded me into a psychiatric hospital. Within months after my release from the hospital, a union activist sought my help for similar harassment and intimidation. The harassment culminated in his murder, which was never investigated or prosecuted owing to interference by US intelligence. This resulted in a personal epiphany for me - as I recognized that Americans who challenge powerful government or corporate interests are denied the protection of the US criminal justice system. More info about the book (and me) at www.stuartbramhall.com"
Her favorite snack...

51wc%2BLc8j9L.jpg

Forum List

Back