Petition To Fire Janet Napolitano As DHS Secretary

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
This petition is in response to DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano's OUTRAGEOUS declaration that American Military Servicemen and other Patriotic American Citizens are considered to be "right-wing extremists" by the Department of Homeland Security. Click the link on the right of this page to read the official 9 page report.

This petition seeks to DEMAND the immediate removal of Janet Napolitano from the position of Secretary of Department of Homeland Security on the grounds that she is; 1.) Incompetent, Uninformed and Unfit To Assume The Duties of Office 2.) A Serious Threat To National Security 3.)Extremely Biased 4.) Anti-American 5.) Likely to Unjustifiably Target American Citizens Who Simply Exericise Their 1st. Amendment Right to Peaceably Assemble, and to Petition the Government for a Redress of Grievances.

If you agree and support the immediate removal of Janet Napolitano, please sign this petition now. Please help to inform all other interested parties by clicking the "email friends" tab located at the top of this page.

The Results of This Petition Will Be Submitted To: The Office of The President of The United States, All Members of Congress, All Members of The Senate, The Office of The Department of Homeland Security, The Office of Texas Governor Rick Perry and Appropriate Members of The Media On Or Before May 30, 2009.

To sign the petition go to..........
Remove Secretary Napolitano From Office Petition : [ powered by iPetitions.com ]

For the actual website please go to.....................
Fire Janet Napolitano

And we all know that the wingnuts want the whole of the present administration fired. But the majority of Americans voted them in after the total incompetance demonstrated by the Rushpublicans for the last eight years.

And we all know that the wingnuts want the whole of the present administration fired. But the majority of Americans voted them in after the total incompetance demonstrated by the Rushpublicans for the last eight years.

i'd think an intellectual giant like yourself would know that secDHS is an appointive, not elective office. you should stick to spamming the environment boards.

i'd think an intellectual giant like yourself would know that secDHS is an appointive, not elective office. you should stick to spamming the environment boards.

Of course it is an appointive office. Appointed by the administration that was elected last November. And if it was Jesus Christ in that position, they would still be yapping about firing him.

As for intellect, I have yet to see you post and informative post, just denigration of other people's posts.

Of course it is an appointive office. Appointed by the administration that was elected last November. And if it was Jesus Christ in that position, they would still be yapping about firing him.

As for intellect, I have yet to see you post and informative post, just denigration of other people's posts.

i'm here for entertainment purposes only.
my own.

dance, monkey, dance.

I'm perfectly happy to let her stay,, she's got four years to fuck everything up,, it's going to be an accumulation of events.. like the fly over in NYC.. like I said she wasn't capable of keeping Arizona safe,,, I have no doubt she won't keep America safe.. she's gonna come down hard on Canada.. :lol::lol::lol:

are you having a meltdown? :lol:

Forum List

Back