Petition to Close borders

Saw this on O'Reilly last night. Should be interesting to see how it turns out.

I think what he is doing is a good thing. He is getting the people involved as opposed to just him saying his opinions and saying what he thinks should be done. Like him or not,when he wants something to be heard,he knows how to make some noise. I hope the Persident hears this message,because like Merlin 1047 said in another thread,the Reps will be in for a but busting in the next election if something doesn't change,and O'Reilly continues to make noise along with the other media.

krisy said:
I think what he is doing is a good thing. He is getting the people involved as opposed to just him saying his opinions and saying what he thinks should be done. Like him or not,when he wants something to be heard,he knows how to make some noise. I hope the Persident hears this message,because like Merlin 1047 said in another thread,the Reps will be in for a but busting in the next election if something doesn't change,and O'Reilly continues to make noise along with the other media.
Agreed--and anyone who thinks O'Reilly is just a GOP suck-up needs to explain this assault on Bushs' policy.

dilloduck said:
Agreed--and anyone who thinks O'Reilly is just a GOP suck-up needs to explain this assault on Bushs' policy.

He definitely is going after this one. He does lean toward the conservative side IMO,but if he doesn't like something they are doing,he will go after it. I'm sure he will still be called a Conservative no matter what tho. I agree with him a lot of the time,but not all. If he could just quit interrupting people all the time....LOL!

krisy said:
He definitely is going after this one. He does lean toward the conservative side IMO,but if he doesn't like something they are doing,he will go after it. I'm sure he will still be called a Conservative no matter what tho. I agree with him a lot of the time,but not all. If he could just quit interrupting people all the time....LOL!

hey-the guys in a hurry and has lots to say----lots of em need to be interupted anyway-----we've heard their liberal spiel a thousand times.

ScreamingEagle said:
Why? Do you really believe that impartial reporting actually exists? :D

i can't watch him because he is rude......not sure what i said has to do with impartial reporting......but yes impartial reporting exists....

it is raining in alameda california......there....impartial reporting

manu1959 said:
i can't watch him because he is rude......not sure what i said has to do with impartial reporting......but yes impartial reporting exists....

it is raining in alameda california......there....impartial reporting

Sorry, mistook your post...but even the weather can be "biased"...especially like when it's used to obfuscate other matters of importance that should be getting airtime.

Actually, when I get to see him, I kinda enjoy Boring Brit too. :cool:

I was number 232 thousand something. Didn't really pay that much attention to the number to remember. I really do hope they get their million sigs though... big time, and then some. I passed the link to the petition on to everyone I know, and said, "even if you don't sign it, at least pass it on". "And if you don't think illegal immigration from mexico is a massive problem, then you need to do some reading", and then included a couple links to pages about the "human tidal wave".

BUT... I also hope that if we can close down the border, we should then go about the business of tracking down the illegals that are already here, and kick their fucking wet back asses back to mexico where they belong.

Pale Rider said:
BUT... I also hope that if we can close down the border, we should then go about the business of tracking down the illegals that are already here, and kick their fucking wet back asses back to mexico where they belong.

Damn skippy.

Wm Joyce: # 265,286

dilloduck said:
http://www.reformus.com/

This is the link to the Fox news channels' petition to close the borders---O'Reilly has promised to present it to all govt officials involved and intends to update responses regularly. For all those intersested and would like to foreward it to friends.

Signed petetition...count 372,225

Forum List

Back