Petition From Duncan Hunter To Get The Border Fence Built That Congrees Passed.......

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
"It’s all too obvious that America is under threat because its land borders are largely porous and unprotected. In response, last year Congress passed, and the President signed into law, legislation calling for the construction of 854 miles of border fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border. Despite this legislative mandate by the U.S. Congress, the Department of Homeland Security recently announced its intention to build only 370 miles of fencing along the border, not the 854 miles required by the legislation. The Kennedy-McCain Amnesty bill, also would cut the 854 miles of fence down to 370.

I wrote the border fence bill and it is not ambiguous. It is not a suggestion. It was passed and signed by the President. It is the law. It has been over six months since we passed that law and only 11 miles have been built. At that rate, it will take us 20 years to build it. If elected President, I will build all 854 miles in six months. In the meantime, it is still the law and the fact that only 11 miles have been built is unacceptable." - Congressman Duncan Hunter

http://www.gohunter08.com/petition/

Everyone should sign this Petition. This is a bill the President signed and made a law. We need to get a fence up for our protection and National Security reasons. This has nothing to do with Republican's or Democrat's or even the deportation of illegal's, or even supporting Duncan Hunter, it has to do with the protection of our country.

"It’s all too obvious that America is under threat because its land borders are largely porous and unprotected. In response, last year Congress passed, and the President signed into law, legislation calling for the construction of 854 miles of border fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border. Despite this legislative mandate by the U.S. Congress, the Department of Homeland Security recently announced its intention to build only 370 miles of fencing along the border, not the 854 miles required by the legislation. The Kennedy-McCain Amnesty bill, also would cut the 854 miles of fence down to 370.

I wrote the border fence bill and it is not ambiguous. It is not a suggestion. It was passed and signed by the President. It is the law. It has been over six months since we passed that law and only 11 miles have been built. At that rate, it will take us 20 years to build it. If elected President, I will build all 854 miles in six months. In the meantime, it is still the law and the fact that only 11 miles have been built is unacceptable." - Congressman Duncan Hunter

Everyone should sign this Petition. This is a bill the President signed and made a law. We need to get a fence up for our protection and National Security reasons. This has nothing to do with Republican's or Democrat's or even the deportation of illegal's, or even supporting Duncan Hunter, it has to do with the protection of our country.

Everyone should sign this Petition. This is a bill the President signed and made a law. We need to get a fence up for our protection and National Security reasons.

Middle Eastern terrorists are FAR more likely to sneak into the country across the northern border - Canada. People of middle eastern descent can far more easily blend into the canadian population, and raise less suspicion traveling through canada or across the northern border.

Tancredo and Hunter are catering to xenophobia, by using the lame and false "national security" argument.

But, if the GOP wants to continue to alienate hispanic-americans, the fastest growing voting bloc in the country - don't let me stand in your way.

There are legitimate reasons to curb illegal immigration. But Building a wall won't stop it. Show me a 20 foot wall, and I show you a 21 foot ladder. And citing the need for a wall because of "national security reasons" is beyond bogus. Its xenophobic

Everyone should sign this Petition. This is a bill the President signed and made a law. We need to get a fence up for our protection and National Security reasons.

Middle Eastern terrorists are FAR more likely to sneak into the country across the northern border - Canada. People of middle eastern descent can far more easily blend into the canadian population, and raise less suspicion traveling through canada or across the northern border.

Tancredo and Hunter are catering to xenophobia, by using the lame and false "national security" argument.

But, if the GOP wants to continue to alienate hispanic-americans, the fastest growing voting bloc in the country - don't let me stand in your way.

There are legitimate reasons to curb illegal immigration. But Building a wall won't stop it. Show me a 20 foot wall, and I show you a 21 foot ladder. And citing the need for a wall because of "national security reasons" is beyond bogus. Its xenophobic

:wtf:

:cuckoo:

They are not Mexican-Americans they are Illegal Immigrants and criminals. It will definatly slow down the amount coming in. Where they have the fence up already in Southern California they have had positive effects from it already.

the part bout middle eastern terrorists i agree with, the rest is horse shit :rofl:

I wouldn't trust Trump or Duncan Hunter if I were you.

California Republican Rep. Duncan Hunter and his wife have been indicted on charges of diverting campaign money to pay for personal and family expenses.

Early in 2016 the San Diego Union-Tribune asked Hunter about some of his campaign spending. The expenses included his children's school tuition, video games and an oral surgeon. The Federal Election Commission began investigating, and so did the nonpartisan Office of Congressional Ethics, the House Ethics Committee and, finally, federal prosecutors.

A 48-page indictment released by the Department of Justice on Tuesday alleges that Hunter and his wife, Margaret, spent more than $250,000 of campaign donors' money on family expenses like trips, groceries and theater tickets.

The indictment states they fabricated campaign expenses to mask what they were using the money to cover. Dental work, for example, was listed as donations to a charity called "Smiles for Life."

We don't need a wall. We need to go after companies who hire illegals. Only that will stop illegals from coming here. As long as there is the lure of jobs here, they'll keep coming. Send a few CEO's to prison and you'll see the practice of hiring illegals STOP and then Mexicans will go home tomorrow.

Forum List

Back