Petition For A New Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I have something on my board you lack and think if you had it well it COULD be of great help to members. I ADMIT I have"boosted" your idea of a CDZ because quite frankly it was one of the best on the net.

I am going to use the name of my forum but NOT my sites name to stay inside the rules here.

"CITY of ANGELS"
I designed my forum City of Angels for members use to post obits of passed family members. Their cyber tribute to a loss be it family or friend or childhood hero. I DO suggest you stick to humans in that forum.

A lot of members lose family and spend a lot of time here. They can write their obit and OUT link it to Facebook or send it by email to family and friends. As A result of this forum on my site I have found some not only visit but join to interact with the cyber family and friends of their loved one.

Thank You.
Fury

I want to be remembered on an internet message board about as much as I want to be remembered with a sticker plastered on the rear window of an automobile...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to run down your idea, the above comment was the first thing that popped into my head and I speak only for myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back