Petition :: Draft Huckabee 2012

hvactec

VIP Member
Jan 17, 2010
New Jersey
Petition

Gov. Huckabee:

Our country is at a critical point and I believe you are the leader we need. Your vision for restoring America’s greatness resonates with me and I hereby pledge to support you for president in 2012.

I recognize this is a big decision for you, so I want you to know that not only will you have my vote, but I pledge to do the following:

* Donate as much as I can to your campaign on the day you announce

*Continue to make campaign contributions when I am able (if I am unable to max out with my first contribution)

*Join Team Huck now and get involved in my state to lay the groundwork for your 2012 campaign

*Use my network (friends, family, neighbors, Facebook, Twitter, email) to make sure others know about you and your conservative message

Petition More Petition :: Draft Huckabee 2012

Can you imagine how lopsided the debates will be based on the current admin's track record? Mitt is a good debater with good command of the facts. Leftist Dogma simply won't play in 2012. The best Barry can do is pivot against the wealthy and blame Wall Street "outsourcing" for the lack of jobs.

If Mitt runs on just "closing loopholes" as not raising taxes, and just tweaking SS & Medicare to extend them a few years, he wins.

Can you imagine how lopsided the debates will be based on the current admin's track record? Mitt is a good debater with good command of the facts. Leftist Dogma simply won't play in 2012. The best Barry can do is pivot against the wealthy and blame Wall Street "outsourcing" for the lack of jobs.

If Mitt runs on just "closing loopholes" as not raising taxes, and just tweaking SS & Medicare to extend them a few years, he wins.

Debates aren't as important as you think they are. Kerry clobbered Bush in every debate they had, but still lost. (I still remember the first debate with Bush whining...."It's haaaaard!")

Actually, a pivot against Wall Street could be successful for Obama. More people blame them than the President, and Romney with his "looks like the guy who lays you off " looks is a villian from Central Casting.

Romney has I think 13 more primary debates, which means he'll only get better, as it is, he's pretty skilled at debating...

Obama sucks at debating...he got ass kick by Hillary, and got hiss ass kicked even worse by McCain, but the media always distorted who actually won...

There's only so much the moderators can do for him, and the media pundits will go all out for him, but people don't buy into his BS as much, and he doesn't have many issues where he's able to say he's done a good job..

He also can't blame congress when he's up there....

He's going to lose the debates 100%, but Romney has to whoop him so bad, the media can only do so much in hiding it.

This is great! Bring on Huckabee!

Obama has the strongest debate skills this side of Bill Clinton. Do I need to post the vid of him slaying the entire GOP at their retreat two years ago?

You guys think snark wins debates.........it doesn't. Command of facts wins debates.

Romney has I think 13 more primary debates, which means he'll only get better, as it is, he's pretty skilled at debating...

Obama sucks at debating...he got ass kick by Hillary, and got hiss ass kicked even worse by McCain, but the media always distorted who actually won...

There's only so much the moderators can do for him, and the media pundits will go all out for him, but people don't buy into his BS as much, and he doesn't have many issues where he's able to say he's done a good job..

He also can't blame congress when he's up there....

He's going to lose the debates 100%, but Romney has to whoop him so bad, the media can only do so much in hiding it.

You know who wins debates? Whoever the Media SAYS won the debate.

Quick, when was the last time the MSM said the Republican "won" a debate?

They will focus on one sound byte, and that will become the entire debate by the end of the week.

Romney's going to find all these media types who are fawning over him now will hate him by next November.

Again, did you guys learn NOTHING from the whole McCain experience?

Obama has the strongest debate skills this side of Bill Clinton. Do I need to post the vid of him slaying the entire GOP at their retreat two years ago?

You guys think snark wins debates.........it doesn't. Command of facts wins debates.

Considering that ObamaCare was just as unpopular after that retreat as before it, I don't think he was as impressive as you think he was.

Considering that ObamaCare was just as unpopular after that retreat as before it, I don't think he was as impressive as you think he was.

OK......you go on with that.

Forum List

Back