Peterson vedrict is in

Won't he get an automatic appeal? I think so since the verdict carries the death penalty. I bet he gets out while waiting on the appeal based on what his attorney will probably argue (with some validitity from what we have heard) is jury "tampering". I think he is guilty, but you can't just keep changing jurors until you get 12 to agree.

I understand first degree for Laci,but why second degree for the baby? He knew she was pregnant obviously and the baby would be murdered as well. Don't understand it.

krisy said:
I understand first degree for Laci,but why second degree for the baby? He knew she was pregnant obviously and the baby would be murdered as well. Don't understand it.

Because the libs view an unborn child as not being "alive"?

-Cp said:
What do you think his sentencing will be?

Hard to say. I know what I want it to be. He should pay with his life. With the baby being murdered as well,Ithink he may get death.

krisy said:
Hard to say. I know what I want it to be. He should pay with his life. With the baby being murdered as well,Ithink he may get death.

Well, since he was convicted with the special circumstances this is entirely possible.

freeandfun1 said:
Because the libs view an unborn child as not being "alive"?

They said something on Fox about him not planning to kill the baby. What the hell?!!!! You kill a pregnant woman,you kill a baby. At least they found him some degree of guilty for the baby too.

The experts say their wasn't a huge amount of really hard evidence,but sometimes jurors go with their gut. Maybe not supposed to,but do. Now,if O.J. could just get put away,the world might be safer place. He will screw up sooner or later.

Normally I would say DEATH to the murderer...but that would be too nice.

He should be put in a concrete room. No windows, no activities, no human contact except for the guards to give him his beans and rice. Really bad beans and rice. He does not get to go outside. Toilet paper is worse than what schools use. He gets a bed that is about as soft as concrete (to signify what he used to kill both of them). The room is kept at about 65 degrees-not really warm, but not really cold. But all he can wear is a pair of tighty-whities that are rough-practically paper.

Photos of Laci's and Connor's bodies should be enlarged and laminated onto the walls. So that every day, all he gets to look at is what he did to them---What he did to his wife, and innocent, helpless child.

The reparation he would pay to society would be the eventual suicide that he would commit.

-Cp said:
What would be your stance if you were Scott's Parents?

The only stance you can take is to ask that your child's life be spared.
As a mother myself, I can't see how it could be any other way.
JMHO

If he didn't do it, then why was he fishing in that area on the day she disappeared? Why did he have dyed hair and goatee? Why did he have $15,000, fake identification and why was he headed to Mexico? Why did he sell their car? What about the phone calls to his mistress?

krisy said:

the 12 felt there was a plan and an intent to murder her his paln and intent was not to murder the child it was a consequance of her murder

stop using the word Fry i find it offensive LOL...........

Forum List

Back