Peterson vedrict is in

no1tovote4 said:
Predictions?

Mine is: Not Guilty

lets see....left wing california....some cheatin, lieing, cracker ass, redneck....kills his wife and baby and there is no forensic evidence....the jury toess off the one well educated dude and two morons get tossed for wellllll being morons.....

.................GUILTY

pennyville73 said:
But do you think he IS guilty?

yep guilty of being a moron...his wife was hot ....his mistress was trailer trash.... hopefully dartwins therory will kick in and he won't be allowed to reproduce....

no1tovote4 said:
It is my opinion that he did it, but from what I have heard from the Prosecution there is alot of reasonable doubt.

reasonable doubt? there is no murder weapon, no cause of death, no place of death, foresnic evidenc to tie the bodies to scott.....

but he is a cad an a liar that went fishing ....so :flameth: :chains: him

manu1959 said:
reasonable doubt? there is no murder weapon, no cause of death, no place of death, foresnic evidenc to tie the bodies to scott.....

but he is a cad an a liar that went fishing ....so :flameth: :chains: him

White guy, dead wife, no evidence, California........ Guilty!

I change my guess. (not really, still think it will be not guilty).

But I don't think the physical evidence was there to prove "beyond the shadow if a doubt"...

I'd love to see someone through the book at the two-timin' CAD! :whip:

Mr. P said:
Mr. P says..he walks.

I think they kept replacing the jurors until they found enough to find him guilty. However, that is not acceptable and he will end up walking on appeal. JMHO.

Forum List

Back