Peterson got death

For 24 hours. she will be back. dont enjoy yourself too much. remember we have power to do the same to you if you act too much like her.

Avatar, I only listen to you for entertainment value if nothing else. :teeth:

Actually I kinda miss giving her an ass-spankin like she needs. I wonder if she'll come back??

OCA said:
What was funny? The way I cocked my eyebrow upward when I said that? :teeth:

BTW i've been meaning to ask and I ask this with all the respect one can muster, is your rack like anywhere approaching the rack in your avatar?

I was laughing at the way you just said it..straight to the point.

LOl it's just a cartoon, but my picture is in the pictures thread it's a clean picture though. Put it this way I haven't had any complaints yet. That answer your question? And yes like once said on Seinfeld by Terri Hatcher," they are real"

Bonnie said:

LOl it's just a cartoon, but my picture is in the pictures thread it's a clean picture though. Put it this way I haven't had any complaints yet. That answer your question? And yes like once said on Seinfeld by Terri Hatcher," they are real"

Yes I don't beat around the bush, real heh? Hehehe!

Bonnie said:
True and not just a hottie, but one carrying his baby, one who came from a classy family that stood up for him even when the media started to look at Scott as a suspect. What I can't figure out is how good of an actor he must have been to fool everyone for so long. He must be a complete psychopath to keep up a front like that.

You hit it right on the head bonnie; Scott was a true socialpath, as testified by his peers this morning on Good Morning America. They'd testified that he was quiet all the times and didn't want attention; these are early signs of some form of psychosis. Such people tend to develop their "own world" in which they can do whatever they want.

I wouldn't be surprised if in Scott's "sick world", he felt that Laci and the kid was a bad choice, and that he'd felt he had the power to erase them; so why not kill them and start from scratch, with a new woman and a new place?

I once had to kill a dog because he'd contracted rabies. My kids asked me why I'd done it. I'd answered, "Because this animal is too sick to remain amongst us. It was time to put this sick dog to sleep."

Scott is a sick dog; I'm not surprised that the jury put that sick dog to sleep.

hylandrdet said:
You hit it right on the head bonnie; Scott was a true socialpath, as testified by his peers this morning on Good Morning America. They'd testified that he was quiet all the times and didn't want attention; these are early signs of some form of psychosis. Such people tend to develop their "own world" in which they can do whatever they want.

I wouldn't be surprised if in Scott's "sick world", he felt that Laci and the kid was a bad choice, and that he'd felt he had the power to erase them; so why not kill them and start from scratch, with a new woman and a new place?

I once had to kill a dog because he'd contracted rabies. My kids asked me why I'd done it. I'd answered, "Because this animal is too sick to remain amongst us. It was time to put this sick dog to sleep."

Scott is a sick dog; I'm not surprised that the jury put that sick dog to sleep.

He generally looked arrogant in the courtroom, and that's exactly what the jury picked up on, so much so that they made a point of saying it to reporters. He was stone faced.

Bonnie said:

Doesn't she say, "Yes, they are real, and they are Fabulous!"?

Forum List

Back