Peter Schiff Speaks for 1 Percent at Occupy Wall Street

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
Interesting vid.

Last week, Reason.tv followed investment guru, radio show host, and unflappable defender of capitalism Peter Schiff as he spent three hours among the Occupy Wall Street protesters in Manhattan's Zuccotti Park.

An unapologetic member of "the 1 Percent," Schiff argued with all comers for the better part of an afternoon.

Peter Schiff Speaks for 1 Percent at Occupy Wall Street - YouTube

Never argue with idiots. That's the only smart thing that guy said. Peter should have listened. Because he was trying to argue with an idiot. LOL.

He's absolutely right. The reason why manufacturers move abroad is because customers demand low prices. You cannot provide well paid jobs in America and still provide low cost goods. Basic economics.

I am glad to see all the pro capitalist in the OWS crowd. Hopefully they are only protesting the crony capitalist who screw US citizens with their ability to pass through the revolving door between DC & Wall-Street changing rules to only benefit themselves at our expense.

I am glad to see all the pro capitalist in the OWS crowd. Hopefully they are only protesting the crony capitalist who screw US citizens with their ability to pass through the revolving door between DC & Wall-Street changing rules to only benefit themselves at our expense.

:lol:

You clearly didn't watch the video, huh?

At the very end of the video clip the black guy ask all the pro capitalist in the OWS crowd to raise their hands & about half of the OWS did raise their hands.

At the very end of the video clip the black guy ask all the pro capitalist in the OWS crowd to raise their hands & about half of the OWS did raise their hands.

:lol: Most of them don't understand what Capitalism means.

New Topics

Forum List

Back