Peter Schiff Campaign - Biggest Primary for the Freedom Movement

truthsaga

Economic and BlowBack Ace
Feb 11, 2009
This is the most important Money Bomb and Election in our movement.

SchiffForSenate.com
MillionDollarMoneyBomb.com

Why?
No endorsement from the Pauls and no major backing by no one other than the Tea Party's.

This win will be more than another Tea Party candidate, this win will show that WE have the power to elect a candidate without any significant backing from significant personality's in the movement.

20,000 People each donating 50$ will be the $1,000,000. What we need to shoot for is to surpass that.

If we keep hitting hard with the phone banking and the TV and Radio ad's can hit the waves with his message. This will deliver one of the biggest victories for our movement.

Personally, I've done now around 1300 calls in 4 days and I plan on putting higher numbers up. With the money bomb confirmed - I've started hitting Social Networks and my Meetup lists with the message.

That's nothing.

Imagine you guy's out there with the Vid Edit skills and other talents that make our movement unique. Touching people on a personal level that motivates them to give their time and energy is a skill I wish I had time to develop.

"We are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of Nature has placed in our power... the battle, sir, is not to the strong alone it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. "

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.

SchiffForSenate.com
MillionDollarMoneyBomb.com

This is the most important Money Bomb and Election in our movement.

Why?
No endorsement from the Pauls and no major backing by no one other than the Tea Party's.

This win will be more than another Tea Party candidate, this win will show that WE have the power to elect a candidate without any significant backing from significant personality's in the movement.

20,000 People each donating 50$ will be the $1,000,000. What we need to shoot for is to surpass that.

If we keep hitting hard with the phone banking and the TV and Radio ad's can hit the waves with his message. This will deliver one of the biggest victories for our movement.

Personally, I've done now around 1300 calls in 4 days and I plan on putting higher numbers up. With the money bomb confirmed - I've started hitting Social Networks and my Meetup lists with the message.

That's nothing.

Imagine you guy's out there with the Vid Edit skills and other talents that make our movement unique. Touching people on a personal level that motivates them to give their time and energy is a skill I wish I had time to develop.

"We are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of Nature has placed in our power... the battle, sir, is not to the strong alone it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. "

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.
truthsaga is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message

I liked and respected him before he decided to run. How's he polling?

I have to wonder why. I'm not trying to argue with you being you have not said why but if you have a chance to change things and people respect you, why not help change thing for the better by running rather than just doing a single vote for some half ass person running?

His money bomb won't raise $1 million, he'll be lucky to break $50,000. Rand Paul hasn't even come close to raising $1 million in a single money bomb and he's got much more momentum than Peter Schiff. Schiff, unfortunately, is not going to win the Republican nomination. His campaign had a lot going for it when he first announced his exploratory committee, but he let that excitement fizzle and it's been all downhill since.

wow..

40% of voters that marked Linda in the polls also marked, might change their minds. Peter Schiff has a favorable rating ratio 17:1.

He's about to flood the last 10 days with neg McMahon and Highlight his economic forecasts.

In the last week grassroots volunteers have made close to 100,000 phone bank calls to Conn. Republican voters. If you like Schiff and believe a message just donate a couple bucks, if he doesn't reach 500,000 he's going to refund all the donations anyways.

I'll make sure to remind you guy's how you counted him out when he wins the race.

wow..

40% of voters that marked Linda in the polls also marked, might change their minds. Peter Schiff has a favorable rating ratio 17:1.

He's about to flood the last 10 days with neg McMahon and Highlight his economic forecasts.

In the last week grassroots volunteers have made close to 100,000 phone bank calls to Conn. Republican voters. If you like Schiff and believe a message just donate a couple bucks, if he doesn't reach 500,000 he's going to refund all the donations anyways.

I'll make sure to remind you guy's how you counted him out when he wins the race.

I don't live in Conn, so I don't really care one way or another. But I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch. I've worked on campaigns in Connecticut. Half the people in Connecticut are ridiculously pro-status quo, and the other half are felons and can't vote.

This dude called the housing bubble pop way ahead of time and was mocked by the establishment.
He is a realist.

I don't have confidence he'll win.

Kokesh bombed in the NM primary for the House seat, sadly. He'd have been a great representative.

Senator Rand Paul, Senator Peter Schiff, Congressman Adam Kokesh. Wouldn't that have been great.

The first one I know will happen...the other 2, well, they won't.

Last edited:
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." - Thomas Paine

I don't have confidence he'll win.

Kokesh bombed in the NM primary for the House seat, sadly. He'd have been a great representative.

Senator Rand Paul, Senator Peter Schiff, Congressman Adam Kokesh. Wouldn't that have been great.

The first one I know will happen...the other 2, well, they won't.

There's still BJ Lawson running in North Carolina and Justin Amash in Michigan. I don't know specifically how good their chances are, I know Lawson's district is mostly considered a safe Democratic district. But you never know.

Forum List

Back