Peter Schiff Campaign - Biggest Primary for the Freedom Movement

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by truthsaga, Jul 27, 2010.

1. truthsaga

truthsaga Economic and BlowBack Ace

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +56
    This is the most important Money Bomb and Election in our movement.

SchiffForSenate.com
    MillionDollarMoneyBomb.com

Why?
    No endorsement from the Pauls and no major backing by no one other than the Tea Party's.

This win will be more than another Tea Party candidate, this win will show that WE have the power to elect a candidate without any significant backing from significant personality's in the movement.

20,000 People each donating 50$ will be the $1,000,000. What we need to shoot for is to surpass that.

If we keep hitting hard with the phone banking and the TV and Radio ad's can hit the waves with his message. This will deliver one of the biggest victories for our movement.

Personally, I've done now around 1300 calls in 4 days and I plan on putting higher numbers up. With the money bomb confirmed - I've started hitting Social Networks and my Meetup lists with the message.

That's nothing.

Imagine you guy's out there with the Vid Edit skills and other talents that make our movement unique. Touching people on a personal level that motivates them to give their time and energy is a skill I wish I had time to develop.

"We are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of Nature has placed in our power... the battle, sir, is not to the strong alone it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. "

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.

2. truthsaga

truthsaga Economic and BlowBack Ace

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +56
    SchiffForSenate.com
    MillionDollarMoneyBomb.com

This is the most important Money Bomb and Election in our movement.

Why?
    No endorsement from the Pauls and no major backing by no one other than the Tea Party's.

This win will be more than another Tea Party candidate, this win will show that WE have the power to elect a candidate without any significant backing from significant personality's in the movement.

20,000 People each donating 50$ will be the $1,000,000. What we need to shoot for is to surpass that.

If we keep hitting hard with the phone banking and the TV and Radio ad's can hit the waves with his message. This will deliver one of the biggest victories for our movement.

Personally, I've done now around 1300 calls in 4 days and I plan on putting higher numbers up. With the money bomb confirmed - I've started hitting Social Networks and my Meetup lists with the message.

That's nothing.

Imagine you guy's out there with the Vid Edit skills and other talents that make our movement unique. Touching people on a personal level that motivates them to give their time and energy is a skill I wish I had time to develop.

"We are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of Nature has placed in our power... the battle, sir, is not to the strong alone it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. "

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.
    truthsaga is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message

3. topspin

topspin BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +196
    I liked and respected him before he decided to run. How's he polling?

4. topspin

topspin BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +196
    he's losing 52 to 34

5. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,487
    I doubt he can win in Connecticut.

6. Avorysuds

Avorysuds Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,141
    I have to wonder why. I'm not trying to argue with you being you have not said why but if you have a chance to change things and people respect you, why not help change thing for the better by running rather than just doing a single vote for some half ass person running?

7. theDoctorisIn

theDoctorisIn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,944
    This is a pipe dream. He'll NEVER come close to winning. I doubt he'll even win the primary.

8. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    Schiff can never win in murka.
    He is a realist.

9. Kevin_Kennedy

Kevin_Kennedy Defend Liberty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,027
    His money bomb won't raise $1 million, he'll be lucky to break $50,000. Rand Paul hasn't even come close to raising $1 million in a single money bomb and he's got much more momentum than Peter Schiff. Schiff, unfortunately, is not going to win the Republican nomination. His campaign had a lot going for it when he first announced his exploratory committee, but he let that excitement fizzle and it's been all downhill since.

10. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,428
    so what's with the psycho rightwingnut O/P? :cuckoo: