Peter King (R-NY) must Feel that the Elected Class are Kings...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Peter King, Leading Republican, To Introduce Strict Gun-Control Legislation

There are so many things wrong with this, but the Primary one is that even if there were State, Local AND Federal Laws Banning a Gun around Elected Officials, a Congresswoman would still have a Headwound and a Judge would still be Dead.

Why?...

Because Psychopaths and Criminals do NOT Obey Laws.

What a Reactionary and Shameless Idea Peter King Apparently has.

I Hope it Fails if it becomes Legislation.

I bet More Power Company Employees have been Shot for Turning off someone's Power than Elected Officials have...

Shameless, Peter King... Shameless.

:)

peace...

Its all knee jerk reaction.

A Congresswoman getting shot hits close to home. Now all the Clowns think they are targets and will do anything to protect themselves. They are, after all, our elected officials and deserve more and better protection than the average taxpayer. (In their eyes)

Wonder how many will run for re-election in 2012???

A Congresswoman getting shot hits close to home. Now all the Clowns think they are targets and will do anything to protect themselves. They are, after all, our elected officials and deserve more and better protection than the average taxpayer. (In their eyes)

Every Damned one of them...

Most of them don't Need the Money, Instead Crave and Need the Power... Over others.

peace...

And of course there's People like myself who are Legal to Conceal and Carry in 27 States...

If I'm Inadvertently Near Rep King or some other Elected Official @ a Store, I am then Violating Federal Law?...

This is Absurd on so many Levels.

Somebody get him a Midol and tell him to take a Break from the Emotion for a Few until he's Gathered himself.

peace...

Most of them don't Need the Money, Instead Crave and Need the Power... Over others.

peace...

Yeah but Mal.

One of their number got shot. I'm sure they all have the thought that they will be next.

Power doesn't do you much good if your dead.

I think a few of them will have second thoughts about continuing in "Public Service."

AFter all. If they are dead they won't be able to enjoy that nifty Golden Parachute they all have. LOL

peace...

Yeah but Mal.

One of their number got shot. I'm sure they all have the thought that they will be next.

Power doesn't do you much good if your dead.

I think a few of them will have second thoughts about continuing in "Public Service."

AFter all. If they are dead they won't be able to enjoy that nifty Golden Parachute they all have. LOL

Here's the simple Answer... Require that ANY Law that Congress Passes and the President Signs, Applies to them 100% as it does to us...

Constitutional Convention... Let's do it!

peace...

So We the people who make up the 50% of the taxpayers in the US have to pay to protect them while we sit out here like sitting ducks. Don't we deserve some protection?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I don't think these new gun bills are going to pass. They will fail in the congress so the administration will just put new regulations through the BATFE. I have been hearing that gunsmiths are getting hassled now to get firearm manufacturing licenses or else.

Congratulations Congress. You created so many beauracracies that you are now irrelevant. :clap2:

Ok... for clarification, does the bill ban people from having firearms within 1,000 feet of government officials period (meaning that if they were just walking down the street, jogging, or hiking and I just happen to drive past them and had a registered firearms in my vehicle I'd get locked up)? OR is it 1,000 feet of an event hosting or hosted by a government official?

Either way I see it as unconstitutional BUT there is a HUGE difference between the two, when it comes to the legal precedent it sets.

Forum List

Back