Peter King Hearing vs Radical Imams

Are the King hearings justified and supported? Are there radical Imams?

• NO. There are no radical Imams in the US. The US should be like the EU.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • YES. There are radical Imams in the US and King needs to lay the Law down.

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • I dunno, whats an Imam??

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
peter king is right to do his job, i called his office to let them know i appreciate his courage and effort.
he wants to learn about terrorist recruiting inside our borders.
nothing would make bin laden happier than having an american citizen reek havoc right here. some democrats are saying we shouldn't even think about it, or discuss... much like the healthbill.
look at all the dumb hearings the democrats have promulgated.
we need to sperate the beautiful religion from the violent cult.

Islam calls for the death of all non muslims I'm not feeling the beauty .

Peter King FTMFW..........and virtually the whole country is behind him. Except vapor-lock assholes like Sallow who, if the terror bad guy were marching in masses up 5th Avenue, he'd be out there with a welcoming comittee and a big fruit stand. Probably some Blimpie Subs too............

and the new york times dancing merrily behind, there's got to be some treason in this for us !

Apparently there was a concern that 80% - 85% of Imams are radical jihadists bent on Sharia Law and taking over the US like they did the EU.

Fact Checker - Peter King's claim about radical Muslim imams: Is it true?

I don't know about you, but even if the percent is only 5% to 8% (you notice they didn't actually mention a percent in the "fact finder") that is way too high to allow them to stay in the US.

So lets take a poll....

You left out the choice: "They're ALL out to get us!"

peter king is right to do his job, i called his office to let them know i appreciate his courage and effort.
nothing would make bin laden happier than having an american citizen reek havoc right here. some democrats are saying we shouldn't even think about it, or discuss... much like the healthbill.

Isn't it odd that we are all still here considering there are a billion Muslims who, apparently, are all out to get us.

Isn't it odd that we are all still here considering there are a billion Muslims who, apparently, are all out to get us.

Thats a question you need to ask the EU. They are very sorry that they let so many into their countries. Now when they take a train or bus ride they wonder if the SNs will explode just to get their 76 virgins.

Not odd at all,
not if you have read scripture.

And you know czyr..........dollar to a dozen stale donuts, limpwristers like Sallow, Dean, Rightwinger, Ravi et. al...............all sitting home watching that performance by Ellison and shedding a tear.

Always heard about the feminization of the American male over the last 40 years. Thought it was largely a myth, but you come into this forum and see some of this limpwristed stuff and you know these PC coordinators have been effective!!!

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

No females here son. Just someone who hates terrorists. I don't care if they are blowin up brits, israelis, americans or martians.

Cowards like yourself and Peter King make distinctions. And hide like rats when it comes to a fight.

Just read the shit that Callow Sallow pukes out.....it's a fucking insult to one's intelligence !!!

What the fucking LibTURd is saying is gibbberish like: he hates terrorism but those who are doing something about curbing terrorism are cowards and terrorists themselves !!!

The fucking arsehole is literally talking thru both sides of his anal aperture !!!

I know. I know. It's hard for you to form coherent posts while hiding under your bed.

No females here son. Just someone who hates terrorists. I don't care if they are blowin up brits, israelis, americans or martians.

Cowards like yourself and Peter King make distinctions. And hide like rats when it comes to a fight.

Hey dummy... not sure if ya noticed, but Peter King is taking the fight to them. :cuckoo:

Its useful idiots like you that are bitching about it.

And you know czyr..........dollar to a dozen stale donuts, limpwristers like Sallow, Dean, Rightwinger, Ravi et. al...............all sitting home watching that performance by Ellison and shedding a tear.

Always heard about the feminization of the American male over the last 40 years. Thought it was largely a myth, but you come into this forum and see some of this limpwristed stuff and you know these PC coordinators have been effective!!!

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

The only COWARDS are those that fail to recognize Radical Islam for what it is and REFUSE to speak about it.

Just read the shit that Callow Sallow pukes out.....it's a fucking insult to one's intelligence !!!

What the fucking LibTURd is saying is gibbberish like: he hates terrorism but those who are doing something about curbing terrorism are cowards and terrorists themselves !!!

The fucking arsehole is literally talking thru both sides of his anal aperture !!!

I know. I know. It's hard for you to form coherent posts while hiding under your bed.

B.O.......DUH ....... C'ya,

You have a very distorted view of REALITY.

IOW, you are so fucked up that you're hopeless, and your incessant gibberish proves it.

In the face of our OBVIOUS War on Terrorism with the Muslim Arab Swine abroad and at home, you (and the other delusional LibTURD arseholes) choose to either distort REALITY by focusing on transparent "MORAL EQUIVALENCIES", or non-essential side issues ignoring the CRISIS at issue.

I suppose every LibTURD arsehole has his or her own reason in their background for becoming a LIEberrhoid (and an arsehole) to boot: One may be a semi-black charlatan, whose mommy was her-own race hating Commie whackjob with a predilection for men of colour. Another, may be twisted out of shape because of being brainwashed by Muslim Arseholes like the Psycho Louis Farrakhan, the Most Notorious Anti-Witey and Anti-Semite in all of American History, and become a pathetic, whackjob, nonindicted perjury criminal masquerading as a U.S. Congressman, like Keith Ellison, etc....

In your case, you are a fucking Lezbo.....obviously an abnormal.....with probably a bevy of reasons for hating normal folk, and therefor America in general, because we are in the majority...

But, can't you try to understand, thru your delusional haze the OBVIOUS: that you are a fucked up Lezbo and that may be ONE of the many reasons you are so fucked up ?????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back