Peter Griffin allergic to Hawaii

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Peter Griffin
"I'm deathly allergic to pineapple, pork, rum, macadamia nuts, stupid tiny guitars, overpriced golf, sentimental military stuff, lava, people who I can't tell are black or Asian, apostrophes, anyone twirling flames, second weddings and linen pants."

Last edited:

I'm deathly allergic to pineapple, pork, rum, macadamia nuts, stupid tiny guitars, overpriced golf, sentimental military stuff, lava, people who I can't tell are black or Asian, apostrophes, anyone twirling flames, second weddings and linen pants.

You can't tell the difference between a Hawaiian and an Asian?

I'm deathly allergic to pineapple, pork, rum, macadamia nuts, stupid tiny guitars, overpriced golf, sentimental military stuff, lava, people who I can't tell are black or Asian, apostrophes, anyone twirling flames, second weddings and linen pants.

That is some really ignorant shit from The Owl.

Liberals are fucking unreal morons. I quoted the scene you stupid fucking idiots. I swear to God, I fucking hate liberals.

Liberals are fucking unreal morons. I quoted the scene you stupid fucking idiots. I swear to God, I fucking hate liberals.
Okay perhaps I misunderstood. Quote from what?
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!! THE FUCKING YOUTUBE CLIP FROM FAMILY GUY I POSTED!!!!!!

YOU FUCKING MORONS!!!

That would be singular, moron. Not morons. Your Utube clip did not post. So there is that.

Have a great evening, Owl.

YOU FUCKING MORONS!!!

That would be singular, moron. Not morons. Your Utube clip did not post. So there is that.

You fucking MORONS are so FUCKING DENSE!

I was referring to YOU and that dumb cocksucker AbikerSailor.

The youtube works on my end. Asshole.

The differences are a bit subtle unless there has been massive poi consumption.

YOU FUCKING MORONS!!!

Wow..................a full blown meltdown........................

And on the first page no less.

YOU FUCKING MORONS!!!

Wow..................a full blown meltdown........................

And on the first page no less.

I like Owl. Seems he just does not like himself. SMH.

Forum List

Back