Pete Townshend VS Mike Moore

Originally posted by HGROKIT
You fixed it!

Unfortuneatlely, I was hoping to see an article regarding principle, but found it only to be about what else?...Money. Too bad.

Im not so sure that is totally the case, I have tried to read this with out a cynical frame of mind.

Seems to me Pete is like most Brits. On board with the war but skeptical due to the media as to how its going now. He still supports Blair though which is good.

The Who have influenced far more people than moore will ever.

I'll have to be sure and check out-"Michael Moore is a Big Fat Stupid White Man" Should be great :clap1: :clap:

Sounds like Pete is standing his ground for his principles and probably money. He apparentlydoesn't like the way Moore does things. Good for him. I know it's suprising to hear one that isn't too far to the left. They are the only ones I ever hear from.

Originally posted by Bonnie
Im not so sure that is totally the case, I have tried to read this with out a cynical frame of mind.

Alas, me too as I grew up with the Who and really like Townshend. I read the support for the war initially and for Blair still, but the bottom line was that the money offered for the rights was too little.

Originally posted by insein
Seems to me Pete is like most Brits. On board with the war but skeptical due to the media as to how its going now. He still supports Blair though which is good.

The Who have influenced far more people than moore will ever.

Im not so sure most Brits are on board with the war, I hope so but that's not what I have been hearing. I am happy Pete is supporting Blair. I have to say that although Blair is a liberal, I have so much respect and admiration for that man for bucking the tide and standing shoulder to shoulder with the US. I was in England when he was running for office against John Major, and I was at a rally for him. At that time I had no idea what kind of man he really was, God can that man give an eloquent speech. He is gifted.

Forum List

Back