Pete Buttigieg Twists Christianity: ‘Salvation’ Depends on Being ‘Useful.’

I don't pay attention when white pasty wealthy evangelicals preach....and I'm whiter than white. They are all about the $.

Liberals are just as confused about Christianity as they are confused about Economics, History, Ethics, Climate Science, Biology and the Constitution.

The Bible teaches that charity should come from the heart, church and family. It doesn't say anything about it being forced by the filthy ass government. In fact Jesus was just as distrustful of the Roman government as we are of the bloated corrupt oppressive thieving American government.

More theology lessons from a God hater.

Every time you ask the Left to demonstrate their usefulness to others, it's under the banner of some government redistribution program, transparently used to buy votes from the most needy.

Leftists are only incredibly charitable with other people's money.

Pete Buttigieg Twists Christianity: 'Salvation' Depends on Being 'Useful'

I am sorry to be the one to tell Pete Queerboy but Christianity isn't deeds based.
James 2:14-26.

You need to pay attention in church because you are confused. Christians believe that Faith and Grace are the key to salvation, not deeds.

If you believe that deeds will get you to heaven then you should be a Mormon.

For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to be its judge, but to be its savior. (John 3:14-17)

Also

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--(Ephesians 2:8]

Now if you are a good Christian you will try to do good deeds but like all humans you will fall short and you will be in need of God's Grace.

You can vote for all the filthy Democrats you want that will tax away all your money to give to the Illegals, welfare queens and Obama's Muslim buddies but that won't get you into heaven.

TL;DR and all irrelevant anyway. This thread has a bullshit title. Buttigieg said nothing about "what Christianism believes". He said, and again I quote, "My faith". Once again, "my" is a singular.
Are you really that stupid or do you just play a moron on USMB?

More theology lessons from a God hater.

Every time you ask the Left to demonstrate their usefulness to others, it's under the banner of some government redistribution program, transparently used to buy votes from the most needy.

Leftists are only incredibly charitable with other people's money.

Pete Buttigieg Twists Christianity: 'Salvation' Depends on Being 'Useful'

I am sorry to be the one to tell Pete Queerboy but Christianity isn't deeds based.

You need to pay attention in church because you are confused. Christians believe that Faith and Grace are the key to salvation, not deeds.

For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to be its judge, but to be its savior. (John 3:14-17)

Also

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--(Ephesians 2:8]

Now if you are a good Christian you will try to do good deeds but like all humans you will fall short and you will be in need of God's Grace.

You can vote for all the filthy Democrats you want that will tax away all your money to give to the Illegals, welfare queens and Obama's Muslim buddies but that won't get you into heaven.

TL;DR and all irrelevant anyway. This thread has a bullshit title. Buttigieg said nothing about "what Christianism believes". He said, and again I quote, "My faith". Once again, "my" is a singular.

Watch your own video DUMBASS. 0:35 mark.

Holy fucking SHIT you've had ALL DAY to figure this out.

Also

He says his faith is Christianity, ignoramus. A 6 month old baby understands the connection.
No wonder you vote Leftard.

I don't pay attention when queers preach the Bible.

I noted this before and will again. He is not preaching the Bible. He is speaking about his own faith and what he believes it requires of him.
He's lost.

A large percentage of Christians believe their faith requires works out them.

Faith without works is dead

You do understand where that is found don't you?
Oh goody, another Bible lesson from a God hating moron.

I noted this before and will again. He is not preaching the Bible. He is speaking about his own faith and what he believes it requires of him.
He's lost.

When left with no argument turn to stupid personal attacks.

He's lost.

When the Left preach the Bible you know you’re in for some good laughs.

Also

He says his faith is Christianity, ignoramus. A 6 month old baby understands the connection.
No wonder you vote Leftard.

You fucking dishonest hack.

QUOTE: "I care about this because my faith teaches me that salvation has to do with how I make myself useful to those who have been excluded, marginalized, and cast aside and oppressed in society".

That's the ENTIRE sentence. No mention of "Christianity".

In fact the word "Christianity" does not appear in the entire debate, ANYWHERE BY ANYBODY.

The word "Christian" appears once, as a person's first name, by Andrew Yang.

THAT'S IT, OK?? Your thread title LIED. OWN THAT.
Entire transcript, November 20 debate

Where is it being taken by force? If you're here saying how the wealthy have it rough you have zero support.

That pesky Bible...

"Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery."

New International Trump Version:

And Jesus spake, "Thou mayest committeth adultery many, many times with prostitutes, bigly. You may have as many wedding cakes as you wish for all your multiple marriages. It's Okay When Trump Does It!

"But thou shalt not bake a cake for a homo. Truly, I tell you, that would be a disaster, believe me. "

Why does everything circle back to Trump?
You have an awfully strange obsession with Trump....You might need to see a professional bud...just sayin

“Hey look, the sky is blue”
“Yeah but Trump hates blue”

“Hey look at all that traffic”
“Yeah but Trump makes traffic”

Weird ass shit dude.

He's lost.

When the Left preach the Bible you know you’re in for some good laughs.

Not knowing what is in the Bible how are you aware when they are preaching it?

Forum List

Back