Pete Buttigieg Twists Christianity: ‘Salvation’ Depends on Being ‘Useful.’

That pesky Bible...

"Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery."

New International Trump Version:

And Jesus spake, "Thou mayest committeth adultery many, many times with prostitutes, bigly. You may have as many wedding cakes as you wish for all your multiple marriages. It's Okay When Trump Does It!

"But thou shalt not bake a cake for a homo. Truly, I tell you, that would be a disaster, believe me. "
Trump isn’t the one giving stupid and totally wrong Bible lessons, butt is.
"Two Corinthians..."

hail-satan.jpg

HAIL SATAN!

That pesky Bible...

"Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery."

New International Trump Version:

And Jesus spake, "Thou mayest committeth adultery many, many times with prostitutes, bigly. You may have as many wedding cakes as you wish for all your multiple marriages. It's Okay When Trump Does It!

"But thou shalt not bake a cake for a homo. Truly, I tell you, that would be a disaster, believe me. "
Trump isn’t the one giving stupid and totally wrong Bible lessons, butt is.
trump-with-bible.jpg

My favorite part of the Bible is Chapter 11!

The only part of the New Testament where homosexuality is mentioned is by Saint Paul. Jesus never says a word about it.

And Paul also rants against masturbators.

So...see you all in hell with Boot Edge Edge.

More theology lessons from a God hater.

Every time you ask the Left to demonstrate their usefulness to others, it's under the banner of some government redistribution program, transparently used to buy votes from the most needy.

Leftists are only incredibly charitable with other people's money.

Pete Buttigieg Twists Christianity: 'Salvation' Depends on Being 'Useful'

Other people's money......where do you suppose the bail out money Trump is handing out will come from?

Romans 1:26-27 describe Boot Edge Edge:

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Romans 1:28-32, the next verses, describe Trump:

Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

I care about this because my faith teaches me that salvation has to do with how I make myself useful to those who have been excluded, marginalized, and cast aside and oppressed in society."

I believe Pete is too much of a corporatist for my tastes but note, he is talking about himself. That is what he believes his salvation requires of him. It's not my place to question what has been placed on him.

Every time you ask the Left to demonstrate their usefulness to others, it's under the banner of some government redistribution program, transparently used to buy votes from the most needy.

He didn't say anything about "Christianity", shitforbrains. He said "my faith".

What a fucking dumbass. If I ran a headline saying "Bridge For Sale" would you pull your wallet out?
He says he’s a Christian, ignoramus.

He says "MY FAITH", dickwad. There's no way around that. It's on TAPE.
He even pauses for a beat to let the phrase sink in. Yet there you are going :lalala:

What do you do, trawl around the internet looking for fake headlines where you can go "here's my nose, lead me astray because I won't bother to read the article or watch the video"?

It’s common knowledge he is Episcopalian, you fucking idiot.

Pete Buttigieg: How 2020 Democratic hopeful found God - CNNPolitics

What a fucking dumbass. If I ran a headline saying "Bridge For Sale" would you pull your wallet out?

He even pauses for a beat to let the phrase sink in. Yet there you are going :lalala:

What do you do, trawl around the internet looking for fake headlines where you can go "here's my nose, lead me astray because I won't bother to read the article or watch the video"?

Get a clue...dumbass. Or try something that resembles research.

Pete Buttigieg’s Very Public Faith Is Challenging Assumptions

RUN THE VIDEO IN THE OP, IDIOTS.

At the 0:35 mark he says WHAT?

Oh, you didn't bother to vet the headline eh? Just leaned back and swallowed whole because you believe everything on the internets, is that it?

Fucking morons...
I can call it my faith AND be a Christian.
lord you are a dumbass.

You know, Mayor Pete does have a point, and it is rooted in the Bible in James 2:14 through 26. It's the part of the Bible where it says that faith without works is dead.

Bible Gateway passage: James 2:14-26 - New King James Version

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without a]">[a]your works, and I will show you my faith by b]">[b]my works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is c]">[c]dead? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made d]">[d]perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was e]">[e]accounted to him for righteousness.” And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

25 Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way?

You can say you have faith, but it is your actions that show where your faith is.

Name the last Republican who did not run a deficit.

Guess who asked for the biggest government spending bill in history?

Here's some more cool shit Jesus said:

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

stormy-daniels-trump.jpg

Well fucking idiot....

You probably say your a Christian...

When the fuck did you get rid of your earthly goods to live in poverty and worship the Lord?

You also missed the one on judging people...

Honestly, as a conservative, Pete May be the least objectionable democratic candidate. I didn’t get a chance to watch the last debate, but I read or heard (can’t remember which) that most of the candidates are backing off the Medicare for all idea, so the swing towards the middle has begun.

Again................it kinda sounds like a lot of the Christians on here who are bitching about Mayor Pete forgot the part of their book that says "faith without works is dead". So yeah, I can understand why he said that his faith requires him to be useful to other people who don't have the advantages that others have.

Well fucking idiot....

When the fuck did you get rid of your earthly goods to live in poverty and worship the Lord?

Oh goody, yet another Bible lesson from a God hating moron.

Honestly, as a conservative, Pete May be the least objectionable democratic candidate. I didn’t get a chance to watch the last debate, but I read or heard (can’t remember which) that most of the candidates are backing off the Medicare for all idea, so the swing towards the middle has begun.
I agree. I have no plan on voting for Trump or whatever Democrat is the nominee, but I prefer Boot Edge Edge over all the senior citizens in the race, Republican and Democrat.

Not because he is younger, but because he seems the most level-headed and not prone to wild swings of emotion like the current occupant and Sanders, Warren, and Biden.

I don't like his policies, but if I had a gun to my head and was asked who was the least threat to the future of America and my choices were Trump, Warren, and Buttigieg, I'd have to go with the mayor.

Well fucking idiot....

Oh goody, yet another Bible lesson from a God hating moron.
It's a real shame you don't direct that venom at the God hating moron already in the White House.

Here's some more cool shit Jesus said:

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

stormy-daniels-trump.jpg
Trump isn’t preaching bullshit Bible lessons, shitforbrains.

Speaking of Bible lessons...

Trump So Passionate on Bible Literacy That He Wants It Taught in Public Schools

Of course, all the parts which describe him to a T would have to be redacted.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back