Pete Buttigieg: America Isn’t ‘Much Of A Democracy’ Because Of That Electoral College Thing

It's rather funny the left has totally forgotten before election night 2016 Hillary had a 90% chance of winning all the political and media experts were predicting she would win pointing how much of an easier path to 270 electoral votes she had no one was questioning the electoral college system until she lost.

Link?
Ok.
Clinton's chances for the White House on the rise - CNNPolitics
Political scientists predict Clinton will win 334 electoral votes, compared to 204 for Donald Trump – PollyVote
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...o-270-electoral-votes-donald-trump-has-three/

NO NO DUMBASS. Link to THIS ↓↓
no one was questioning the electoral college system until she lost.
First be specific DUMBASS don't just say link. Second you can't really provide a link to something no one was saying.

Then you don't have a legitimate point, do you.

YOU LOSE.

giphy.gif

It's rather funny the left has totally forgotten before election night 2016 Hillary had a 90% chance of winning all the political and media experts were predicting she would win pointing how much of an easier path to 270 electoral votes she had no one was questioning the electoral college system until she lost.

Link?
Ok.
Clinton's chances for the White House on the rise - CNNPolitics
Political scientists predict Clinton will win 334 electoral votes, compared to 204 for Donald Trump – PollyVote
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...o-270-electoral-votes-donald-trump-has-three/

NO NO DUMBASS. Link to THIS ↓↓
no one was questioning the electoral college system until she lost.
First be specific DUMBASS don't just say link. Second you can't really provide a link to something no one was saying.

YOU LOSE.
The only loser here is you by thinking you can ask for a link of people talking about something in this case ending the electoral college before election night 2016 which they were not and no one would see through your B.S. To quote Sean Connery from the untouchables here endth the lesson.

YOU LOSE.
The only loser here is you by thinking you can ask for a link of people talking about something in this case ending the electoral college before election night 2016 which they were not and no one would see through your B.S. To quote Sean Connery from the untouchables here endth the lesson.

You're actually gonna jump in the same hole TWICE?

And here I thought Stupid only came in one size.

Whelp.... allllllllllllll righty then......once again .... LINK??

Whoa.... hold up.... am I to understand you actually think "here endeth the lesson" is a friggin' Sean Connery line?? :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Typical dumbass Democrat.
The 2020 Dem race is to see who can outstupid each other.

AMERICA IS A REPUBLIC

Twitter

Just get them all the fuck out of the country. Him, Bernie, AOC, the Islamist skank, Lizzy. Just get the Fuck out

Interesting big tent Frank. Who's your tentmaker?

However there's a way to do that. All you gotta do is crank up your speakers and play the sound of windmills. That causes cancer yanno.

America Isn’t ‘Much Of A Democracy’ Because Of That Electoral College Thing.

I'm reading this as most of us are, Buttwipe unknowingly backed into the truth.

AMERICA IS A REPUBLIC

Twitter

Just get them all the fuck out of the country. Him, Bernie, AOC, the Islamist skank, Lizzy. Just get the Fuck out

However there's a way to do that. All you gotta do is crank up your speakers and play the sound of windmills. That causes cancer yanno.

I'm dead fucking serious. Trump needs to deport Bernie to Venezuela. Let him go a week without running water, fresh food, electricity then see if still wants to talk shit about how bad the American "poor" have it.

America Isn’t ‘Much Of A Democracy’ Because Of That Electoral College Thing.

I'm reading this as most of us are, Buttwipe unknowingly backed into the truth.
We're a Republic. Its fucking grade school civics

Democrats used to get all upset at the very idea of "disenfranchising" even single a voter.

Now they're all on the same bandwagon of disenfranchising more than half the voters in the entire nation with this stupidity of doing away with the Electoral College.

This has already been done to death but the EC itself ALREADY disenfranchises more than half the voters.

Nationally as well as in states like.... Wisconsin... Michigan... Pennsylvania... and at least ten others including my own.

Obviously you haven't even the faintest idea what you're talking about.

Oh but I do. Have been in all the Electoral College threads, for years. All of those states I mentioned, as well as Virginia, Colorado, Utah, Aridzona, and several others, disenfranchised more than half their own voters. Nobody got as much as 50% of the vote in any of them. Yet every damn one of those states went to Congress and lied through their teeth claiming "oh wow man it's amazing, literally everybody in our state voted for the same person". Which disenfranchised most of each of those state's voters.

Let me know if you need me to diagram this with stick figures.

(/offtopic)

Sure, idiot. Make your diagram.

Democrats used to get all upset at the very idea of "disenfranchising" even single a voter.

Now they're all on the same bandwagon of disenfranchising more than half the voters in the entire nation with this stupidity of doing away with the Electoral College.

This has already been done to death but the EC itself ALREADY disenfranchises more than half the voters.

Nationally as well as in states like.... Wisconsin... Michigan... Pennsylvania... and at least ten others including my own.

Obviously you haven't even the faintest idea what you're talking about.

Oh but I do. Have been in all the Electoral College threads, for years. All of those states I mentioned, as well as Virginia, Colorado, Utah, Aridzona, and several others, disenfranchised more than half their own voters. Nobody got as much as 50% of the vote in any of them. Yet every damn one of those states went to Congress and lied through their teeth claiming "oh wow man it's amazing, literally everybody in our state voted for the same person". Which disenfranchised most of each of those state's voters.

Let me know if you need me to diagram this with stick figures.

(/offtopic)

Sure, idiot. Make your diagram.

Here ya go.

d092bf04494119a92311b203e5fd2eb6.gif

AMERICA IS A REPUBLIC

Twitter

I'm dead fucking serious. Trump needs to deport Bernie to Venezuela. Let him go a week without running water, fresh food, electricity then see if still wants to talk shit about how bad the American "poor" have it.

You can't just deport everybody you don't like. Who do you think you are, Joe McCarthy's HUAC? Mitchell Palmer?

This ain't Norf Korea. Yet.

AMERICA IS A REPUBLIC

Twitter

So you agree with him.

And HE's stupid. Which makes you ------------------ ?

Say, aren't you supposed to be ferreting out stories about how a freshman Congresscritter who lives three million districts away from you didn't signal for a lane change or some shit?

WTF, so "typical dumbass democrat" is a term of endearment? Maybe you've just heard it too many times....dumbass.

AMERICA IS A REPUBLIC

Twitter

You can't just deport everybody you don't like. Who do you think you are, Joe McCarthy's HUAC? Mitchell Palmer?

This ain't Norf Korea. Yet.

I can dream

Someone should inform BootyJudge that we have never been a democracy. Presidential candidates should know these things.
You should watch his announcement speech from yesterday. Then you wouldn't sound so miserably uninformed.

Why is it that America is the only place where the candidate with fewer votes wins the election?

Because we are a representative republic with a constitution that mandates a fair voting system.

Don't like it? You know the legal drill.
Twice in 16 years the candidate with fewer votes won the election. Meanwhile districts were gerrymandered so egregiously that candidates are choosing their voters, not voters choosing their candidates.

And in all these things we find the bony, pale fingers of the Republican Party. No wonder you have no complaints. Winning counts for more than Justice. Power counts more than fairness. And the fewer people who get to vote means the greater chance you can hold power.

Could it be possible for each vote to carry equal weight? Is it possible in the 21st century to count all the votes, see who got the most and declare that person the winner?

Yeah. "Democrats never gerrymander." :auiqs.jpg: In fact, it all evens out in the end.

If you want to end the Electoral College, seek an amendment. Don't try an end run.

well that's what losers do. they demand to revamp the system until they can win THEN it's fair.

Forum List

Back