PETA Wants Higher Insurance Premiums For Meat Eaters

PETA can get to fuck. These people need taken outside and dumped in the ocean. As long as animals are treated ethically and killed in as humane a manner as possible, I will eat what the fuck I want....hell, cage these bastards and give them a quick 9mm to the brain and I might eat them too.

PETA:
People for Extortion Terror and Abuse
People Engaged in Terrorist Activities
People Euthanizing Tame Animals

Now, you just want attention. That will be 2 quarters please....:razz:

If this had passed, all of a sudden all of Vermont are vegetarians...........

Just like smoking and insurance, how can they prove if you do or don't smoke?

(I'm assuming they still give breaks to non-smokers, right?)

they test you randomly for the presence of nicotene in your blood.. my insurance company does it.. smokers pay about 50.00 a month more in premiums. they can find that you eat red meat by testing your stool, there will be blood in it.. i have no idea about chicken and fish.

they test you randomly for the presence of nicotene in your blood.. my insurance company does it.. smokers pay about 50.00 a month more in premiums. they can find that you eat red meat by testing your stool, there will be blood in it.. i have no idea about chicken and fish.

Interesting, I didn't know this!

I'm on an HMO plan, so they don't do that stuff. (I don't smoke, but if I did my rates would be the same on HMO-it's a group plan.)

Who would want the job of testing someone's stool for meat by products anyway! :eek:

:disbelief:

This is why I donate to the ASPCA. They're the only ones who don't want to fuck with my life. They have amazing animal shelters, they help homeless and abused animals and all they ask for is a small donation. Plus they're a no-kill shelter.

ASPCA: The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.

I donate money and materials to a no-kill shelter near me that bought a farm where all of the unadoptable animals can live out their lives.

Also, if anyone wants to have advertisers donate money to animal rescue, go to www.animalrescuesite.com and click on the button. It won't cost you a cent and you can do it every day.

Interesting, I didn't know this!

I'm on an HMO plan, so they don't do that stuff. (I don't smoke, but if I did my rates would be the same on HMO-it's a group plan.)

Who would want the job of testing someone's stool for meat by products anyway! :eek:

it's easy, they just send a stool sample to lab and drop it on a chemical strip and if it turns a certain color it indicates the presence of blood or as the lab people call it "guiac"

Why don't they ask for lower rates for vegetarians if their health is really that much better than meat-eaters?

They did, it said they wanted lower rates for veggies.

Not all vegetarians are healthy, some don't get enough protein and don't know how to combine the right amino acids to get the combo of protein your body needs each day. Just like not all meat eaters are healthy, it's how you eat!

But, it's been said if you don't eat your meat you don't get any pudding....:(

I donate money and materials to a no-kill shelter near me that bought a farm where all of the unadoptable animals can live out their lives.

Also, if anyone wants to have advertisers donate money to animal rescue, go to www.animalrescuesite.com and click on the button. It won't cost you a cent and you can do it every day.

Green rep for donating to no kill shelters.

They did, it said they wanted lower rates for veggies.

Not all vegetarians are healthy, some don't get enough protein and don't know how to combine the right amino acids to get the combo of protein your body needs each day. Just like not all meat eaters are healthy, it's how you eat!

But, it's been said if you don't eat your meat you don't get any pudding....:(

Right. But why do they want to "raise health insurance premiums for people who eat meat?" They seem to have contempt for meat eaters.

Right. But why do they want to "raise health insurance premiums for people who eat meat?" They seem to have contempt for meat eaters.

Well, that's PETA for ya! I'm not a member, they are WAY TOO radical for my taste. (no pun intended.... ;) )

:disbelief:

This is why I donate to the ASPCA. They're the only ones who don't want to fuck with my life. They have amazing animal shelters, they help homeless and abused animals and all they ask for is a small donation. Plus they're a no-kill shelter.
ASPCA: The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.

Hmm I'm in PA and the ASPCA here does euthanize animals that are not adopted. Do these rules differ from state to state? Also, there are no kill shelters here Jillian. They are not the SPCA type shelters but rather animals that are 'fostered' out to home while waiting to be adopted. Lots of them around here.

PETA - People for the Eating of Tasty Animals :eusa_drool:

I love animals -- they're delicious!

I love cats, but I can't eat a whole one.

Attachments

• $weiner dog.jpg
    $weiner dog.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 74

Forum List

Back