PETA vs SPCA.

nitroz

INDEPENDENTly ruthless
May 18, 2011
Merritt Island, FL
PETA: The truth.

peta.jpg

SPCA:
The spca takes any and all the animals they can, spay/neuter them, gives them all of their vaccines, takes EXCELLENT care of them, and actively promotes their pets in effort to find them good homes. The downside: $60-$80 adoption fee. (but it's TOTALLY worth it in my opinion. Not only do you adopt a pet for a new home, you open up another space for a future pet to go to another good home!)

The SPCA doesn't screw around and mis-manage their money.
They have active volunteers who strive to do act on their commitment on a daily basis.
The volunteers even set up events to help promote the shelter pets for a good home.
they will set you $80 a pet, but worth it because a microchip, vaccines, spay/neuter, rabies shot, etc are included!

PETA on the other hand, they are known to kill 5 animals a day, only spend 5% or less on helping their animals, kill 96% of their animals, donate THOUSANDS to arsonists, suspected terrorists, and celebrities who show nothing but irony. Not to mention the founder has killed thousands of pets herself.

PETA, the front group for ALF........
(In my humble but accurate opinion)

Last edited:
I hate peta. They are a worthless bunch Nazis.

That being said, I work with the SPCA as a foster so i also have to say i am biased against them.

Screw PETA. When I found out about that incident where they were picking up strays in a van and then KILLING them, I called them to inquire about it. They were hard to get in touch with and rude and wouldn't answer my questions.

Forum List

Back