PETA to Pet Shop Boys - Change Your Name

This just in:

PETA told Elvis to change the title of the song "You ain't Nothing but a Hound Dog" because it is offensive to dogs.

Pet Shop Boys to PETA: Get bent.

Didn't you read the article? "...The musicians said they were "unable to agree" to the request "but nonetheless think (it) raises an issue worth thinking about."

The animal rights group said it was pleased the Pet Shop Boys had drawn attention to the issue by posting its letter so prominently on the band's site...."

Didn't you read the article? "...The musicians said they were "unable to agree" to the request "but nonetheless think (it) raises an issue worth thinking about."

The animal rights group said it was pleased the Pet Shop Boys had drawn attention to the issue by posting its letter so prominently on the band's site...."

No MoonBat I didn't read the article but I will take "unable to agree" as "get bent". Good grief.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals...PETA

Tell me...how is band's name considered un-ethical treatment of animals?

Maybe PETA will now focus on Def Leppard, White Lion, and Whitesnake.

What is more baffling to me is: the Pet Shop Boys are still around?

Didn't they suck 20 years ago?

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals...PETA

Tell me...how is band's name considered un-ethical treatment of animals?

Maybe PETA will now focus on Def Leppard, White Lion, and Whitesnake.

PETA is one of the most hypocritical and destructive organizations to their own cause. I love animals (admittedly more than humans) and would love to see PETA shut down.

funny-pictures-bird-must-be-taller-to-not-get-eaten-by-kitten.jpg

No MoonBat I didn't read the article but I will take "unable to agree" as "get bent". Good grief.

Perhaps you should have read it so you'd have known what they actually did say. "Get bent" comes nowhere close to describing their response. They politely declined, as the first poster more accurately worded it: No, thank you.

Perhaps you should have read it so you'd have known what they actually did say. "Get bent" comes nowhere close to describing their response. They politely declined, as the first poster more accurately worded it: No, thank you.

Who cares? Well cept you.............now run along.

Next, I guess the National Institute for Mental Health is going to go after 10,000 maniacs.

PETA might complain about Stepenwolf's name (Step on a wolf??? How cruel!) and their song "Born to be Wild."

Next, child labor activists will then get onto Stepenwolf for Magic Carpet Ride because kids in Pakistan make rugs or something.

I'm just glad nobody's ever accused my favorite band of controversy. The Dead Kennedys.

Next, I guess the National Institute for Mental Health is going to go after 10,000 maniacs.

PETA might complain about Stepenwolf's name (Step on a wolf??? How cruel!) and their song "Born to be Wild."

Next, child labor activists will then get onto Stepenwolf for Magic Carpet Ride because kids in Pakistan make rugs or something.

I'm just glad nobody's ever accused my favorite band of controversy. The Dead Kennedys.

No, the CPS will go after Back Street Boys.

Forum List

Back