PETA is losing their collective mind

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
first they recently attacked obama for swatting that infamous fly...i cracked up at that, now, they are going after a pike's place fish place in seattle that throws dead fish....btw one of my favorite things to do when i'm in seattle is watch the fish throwing...

Peta vs. Pike Place fish-throwers

In an odd dispute between animal-rights activists and — of all people — veterinarians, "It's "gloves off," says PETA president and co-founder Ingrid Newkirk.

Here are the basics:

PETA objected to the use of "their corpses used as toys" in a statement about the fish, and offered to send rubber replacements to the convention. Newkirk says PETA will "identify every vet who participates and carry the objection back to his/her hometown practice."

Local News | Peta vs. Pike Place fish-throwers | Seattle Times Newspaper

give me a break

first they recently attacked obama for swatting that infamous fly...i cracked up at that, now, they are going after a pike's place fish place in seattle that throws dead fish....btw one of my favorite things to do when i'm in seattle is watch the fish throwing...

In an odd dispute between animal-rights activists and — of all people — veterinarians, "It's "gloves off," says PETA president and co-founder Ingrid Newkirk.

Here are the basics:

PETA objected to the use of "their corpses used as toys" in a statement about the fish, and offered to send rubber replacements to the convention. Newkirk says PETA will "identify every vet who participates and carry the objection back to his/her hometown practice."

give me a break

If you see what PETA does to animals, you'd want them all hung. They are idiots but worse, they are hypocrites. It would please me to see them ignored by everyone from now on.

Here are the basics:

give me a break

If you see what PETA does to animals, you'd want them all hung. They are idiots but worse, they are hypocrites. It would please me to see them ignored by everyone from now on.

don't be surprised if you get a knock on your door from pamela 'plastic' anderson

It takes a screwed up organization for me to defend Obama. PETA is exactly that.

here is another display of my mad undercover skills....

i bet you don't know that PETA stands for people for ethical treatment of animals and stuffffffffs

Forum List

Back