Peta hijacks Reagan's image

MtnBiker

Sep 28, 2003
Rocky Mountains
These sumbitches are using an image of President Ronald Reagan to denounce the comsumption of meat with a alzheimers and meat eating connection.

First they try playing on the emotion on a fish hooked dog then use Reagan's image without permission.

Bastards!!

Link

MtnBiker said:
These sumbitches are using an image of President Ronald Reagan to denounce the comsumption of meat with a alzheimers and meat eating connection.

First they try playing on the emotion on a fish hooked dog then use Reagan's image without permission.

Bastards!!

Link

I really am starting to hate these people. They used to be just pests but they've graduated to something worse. I'm gonna have to find one of em to talk to---that is IF they even know how to talk to people.

She already has, she asked them to remove the billboard. However PETA takes the position that Reagan was a public figure and they have the right to use his image.

The link take you to a poll of PETA's on whether or not to use the billboard, as if that would really change their position.

I voted no regardless.

So now Peta intends to use President Regans photo as way of promoting not eating meat as this will prevent altzhiemers (not sure how to spell this).

Talk about disregard and disrespect for people in favour of eating raw carrots - using one of this countries finest leaders ???

Everytime I hear of another celeb joining this group of mindless follies who do nothing but run around in cabbage...I think of how typically stupid some of these folks really really are - not only stupid for joining such a committee of
first class morons but for being a typical follower.
Who cares what they really stand for - it certainly is not animal rights - and lets all join in...just cause....what a mind act huh?

Any petas out there who can defend or at the very least explain what they really are???

MtnBiker said:
She already has, she asked them to remove the billboard. However PETA takes the position that Reagan was a public figure and they have the right to use his image.

The link take you to a poll of PETA's on whether or not to use the billboard, as if that would really change their position.

I voted no regardless.

Notice they didn't have updated results for the poll? I have a feeling that if a high number of people vote "yes", they'll shove it in everyones face. If a high number of people vote "no", it will just disappear and the billboard will stay up.

winston churchi said:
So now Peta intends to use President Regans photo as way of promoting not eating meat as this will prevent altzhiemers (not sure how to spell this).

Talk about disregard and disrespect for people in favour of eating raw carrots - using one of this countries finest leaders ???

Everytime I hear of another celeb joining this group of mindless follies who do nothing but run around in cabbage...I think of how typically stupid some of these folks really really are - not only stupid for joining such a committee of
first class morons but for being a typical follower.
Who cares what they really stand for - it certainly is not animal rights - and lets all join in...just cause....what a mind act huh?

Any petas out there who can defend or at the very least explain what they really are???

I got a gut feeling that they REALLY ARE MISANTHROPES who have united and run amok.

Jimmyeatworld said:
Notice they didn't have updated results for the poll? I have a feeling that if a high number of people vote "yes", they'll shove it in everyones face. If a high number of people vote "no", it will just disappear and the billboard will stay up.

Yes I noticed that very thing and I believe you are entirely correct.

Those bastards!!

They are not so cleverly trying to disguise this ad as a way to help prevent Alzheimers,when it is really about not eating meat,so animals don't have to die. I am an animal lover and have been working with them for 10plus years,and they are a disgrace to anyone who loves animals. They are never were they really should be. I saw a news story several months ago about the horrid treatment of pregnant horses to make a female hormone drug....PETA was no where to be found to help these horses out. They are corrupt and need to be sued so they completely go under. Using Ron Reagan's picture is tasteless,especially since I'm willing to bet they were against him when he was in office.

:bs1: :finger: to all members of PETA

krisy said:
Using Ron Reagan's picture is tasteless,especially since I'm willing to bet they were against him when he was in office.

:bs1: :finger: to all members of PETA

Good point, truly they are a bunch a of bastards!!

Forum List

Back