Pet Psychics

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Jan 21, 2009
I'm considering this for my pet family. Two of the kittens have eating disorders, one eats holes in PJ's and underwear, the other overeats and throws up.

I have a dog who is losing control of her right rear leg and we are trying to get her to walk in a K9 cart.

Yikes.

I assume you've already tried a veterinarian? Because that would be step one, for some of these problems at least.

I'm considering this for my pet family. Two of the kittens have eating disorders, one eats holes in PJ's and underwear, the other overeats and throws up.

I have a dog who is losing control of her right rear leg and we are trying to get her to walk in a K9 cart.

Yikes.

first i would check with the vet.... The a animal shrink.

I am neither, but it sounds to me as something is wrong with the food. What do you feed them?

The kittens sound as if they are displaying a lack of attention behavior. The dog is obviously something medical.

I worked with a woman who offered evaluations via the telephone. She only needed a photo of the pet and then via telecommunications would guide the pet and guardian through a series of questions. The psychic would then follow-up with an email, after an appropriate amount of time to digest the interaction. She collected 50 bucks a shot and performed her healing miracles from her cubicle.

Want her number? :)

I worked with a woman who offered evaluations via the telephone. She only needed a photo of the pet and then via telecommunications would guide the pet and guardian through a series of questions. The psychic would then follow-up with an email, after an appropriate amount of time to digest the interaction. She collected 50 bucks a shot and performed her healing miracles from her cubicle.

Want her number? :)

Is this a great country or what.

Forum List

Back