Pet Peeves...

At the end of the day when all is said and done I literally make a figurative mess of looking at what people say while driving (talking on my cell phone in a very load voice) and chewing gum with my mouth open. Anyways, I like my bad coffee in good restaurants and interrupt my friends while arguing with the advice they're giving me as I play with my pet spiders. I drive sideways down the highway at a low rate of speed because, damn it, I pay my taxes and I own the road and of course all my trash goes right out the window. Obama's on the radio with the volume cranked in the shop I work at, purposely taking phone orders while dozens of customers wait in line but given that I don't know how to properly work the register or stock the store most throw their potential purchases on the floor and leave. Of course I never pick the stuff up off the floor, I didn't put it there. Anytime I go to an appointment I double park my car with the kids and pets in it, it's just easier for me and besides, I'm more important than anyone else.

A pet peeve causer is one who regards the life, sanity and time of everyone else of no consequence, as long as their own wants are met.

At the end of the day when all is said and done I literally make a figurative mess of looking at what people say while driving (talking on my cell phone in a very load voice) and chewing gum with my mouth open. Anyways, I like my bad coffee in good restaurants and interrupt my friends while arguing with the advice they're giving me as I play with my pet spiders. I drive sideways down the highway at a low rate of speed because, damn it, I pay my taxes and I own the road and of course all my trash goes right out the window. Obama's on the radio with the volume cranked in the shop I work at, purposely taking phone orders while dozens of customers wait in line but given that I don't know how to properly work the register or stock the store most throw their potential purchases on the floor and leave. Of course I never pick the stuff up off the floor, I didn't put it there. Anytime I go to an appointment I double park my car with the kids and pets in it, it's just easier for me and besides, I'm more important than anyone else.

A pet peeve causer is one who regards the life, sanity and time of everyone else of no consequence, as long as their own wants are met.

Cool!

Not a lot gets to me, but I want to scream at people when they interupt my sneezes.:evil: I know they're only trying to be polite, but I am a minimum three-sneezer who needs silence. If you say anything, especially "bless you", it fucks the rest up.:(

Forum List

Back