Pet Names Cause Divorce?

My word, this thread took an unexpected turn.

LOL.
Hey. Wanna come to our birthday fiesta ?
Vamos a matar un chanchito. 80 kilos

Attachments

• $P2070076.resized.JPG
    $P2070076.resized.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 47
I was half joking.. Affairs break up good marriages. I do believe though, that "forbidden" sex has a certain appeal that cannot be duplicated within the confines of familiarity.

Marriage is a contract to form a partnership usually for the purpose of creating a home for a family and with it children. If you think after 5 years you are going to burn up the back seat of a Buick with your partner then you should stay single.

Oh I know all to well that after 22 years, and two children later, I won't be burning up the back seat of my 69 Buick Skylark I drove back in 1985. Nor do I want to! There's not enough room! But for folks who aren't satisfied unless they get that adrenaline rush of having someone new in thier lives, that backseat experience is something they will always crave.

LOL.

My apologies.
I don't believe 'pet names' have much to do with the loss of one's sexual appetite. Life in general, day-to-day problems, kids, how one feels about themselves, stress ... I believe these are factors in a couples declining sex life.

I was half joking.. Affairs break up good marriages. I do believe though, that "forbidden" sex has a certain appeal that cannot be duplicated within the confines of familiarity.

Marriage is a contract to form a partnership usually for the purpose of creating a home for a family and with it children. If you think after 5 years you are going to burn up the back seat of a Buick with your partner then you should stay single.

Oh I know all to well that after 22 years, and two children later, I won't be burning up the back seat of my 69 Buick Skylark I drove back in 1985. Nor do I want to! There's not enough room! But for folks who aren't satisfied unless they get that adrenaline rush of having someone new in thier lives, that backseat experience is something they will always crave.

Thats the hottest sex though, for me the hottest sex I ever had was with a married woman and I was single.

LOL.

My apologies.
I don't believe 'pet names' have much to do with the loss of one's sexual appetite. Life in general, day-to-day problems, kids, how one feels about themselves, stress ... I believe these are factors in a couples declining sex life.

Financial problems is also a huge reason for a decline in sex, whos in the mood for sex when your account balance is in the negative?

PUUULLLEEEEZZZ!!!!! You are a for real stone cold goddess. I would want sex with you in the middle of a heart attack. Almost any healthy man would. What percentage of married women look like you? 1%??? WAY LESS???

I don't even know how or why ugly people even have sex. Sex is all in the mind. It is about satisfying a fantasy you have been taught since a child. NOBODY fantasizes about having sex with a fat ugly person. Not even fat ugly people.

I was probably never in your level of attractiveness...close maybe when I was in my twenties. I got recruited as a model for Cover Girl in Miami .. been laid at least by a thousand women. Most of it was great sex. Why? because there was attraction!!! Face it...you are not going to have GREAT SEX unless you WANT GREAT SEX. That does not mean you want to satisfy the other person. That can only amount to GOOD SEX. Great sex requires mutual LUST!!! GREAT SEX is a function of satisfying YOUR OWN DESIRE!! Truly great sex is when both partners are satisfying their own desires at the same time.

Go on and tell my reproductive organs that sex is all in the mind. Ha!

It certainly starts in your mind.

You're wrong if you believe that all women only want to satisfy themselves and that the want to satisfy their man can only lead to GOOD SEX.

That's not what I said.

That is bullshit HUGGY. Sure, we all want to have someone make us feel good, but sometimes a woman, speaking for myself only, can get just as much pleasure getting her man off.

That is just not true. There is plenty of "good" sex happening. I'm not criticizing good sex and a dedicated "taking care of your man's needs". Mindblowing great sex requires lust from both partners.

The power that a woman posseses ... bringing her man right to the edge of Mt. I'm Going To Blow can be so very satisfying!

Truly great sex is when both partners are satisfying the needs of each other at the same time.

Isn't that what I have been saying?

Truly great sex is when both partners are satisfying their own desires at the same time.

Perhaps I misunderstood. When you said 'their own' desires, I interpreted that as only thinking about themselves. I see truly great sex as I have written above.

LOL.

My apologies.

Financial problems is also a huge reason for a decline in sex, whos in the mood for sex when your account balance is in the negative?

You got nuttin' else to do. Might as well stay home and bang like monkeys. Just don' break nuthin.

My apologies.

You got nuttin' else to do. Might as well stay home and bang like monkeys. Just don' break nuthin.

Financial problems have a way of killing the sex drive of both parties.

Go on and tell my reproductive organs that sex is all in the mind. Ha!

It certainly starts in your mind.

You're wrong if you believe that all women only want to satisfy themselves and that the want to satisfy their man can only lead to GOOD SEX.

That's not what I said.

That is bullshit HUGGY. Sure, we all want to have someone make us feel good, but sometimes a woman, speaking for myself only, can get just as much pleasure getting her man off.

That is just not true. There is plenty of "good" sex happening. I'm not criticizing good sex and a dedicated "taking care of your man's needs". Mindblowing great sex requires lust from both partners.

The power that a woman posseses ... bringing her man right to the edge of Mt. I'm Going To Blow can be so very satisfying!

Truly great sex is when both partners are satisfying the needs of each other at the same time.

Isn't that what I have been saying?

Truly great sex is when both partners are satisfying their own desires at the same time.

Perhaps I misunderstood. When you said 'their own' desires, I interpreted that as only thinking about themselves. I see truly great sex as I have written above.

It is possible to have good sex with someone that you dislike, when I was in the Military there was this redhead that I just did not get along with, we would get into disagreements over things in front of people at meetings, commanders calls, etc. people used to tell me it was sexual tension but I just thought she was a bitch, well at a party after about 4 vodka and tonics I ran into the girl and she was already pretty tipsy off some wines, a few hours later we were back at my place and I had her bent over the couch going to work, I felt good nailing her because of my dislike for her. After that night she couldn't even look at me again without blushing and looking away, game set match.

This looks like one of those women's magazine articles that attempts to analyze a common problem with couples in a typical glib fashion. Sex sells. The lack of sex sells. Only idiots believe these articles. Stress and the build up of baggage just doing the business of being married kills sexual desire not pet names. If a partner in a marriage wants hot sex then have an affair.

I'm with you up until your last comment. If partners within a marriage keep the lines of communication open and voice their needs and desires, then hot sex will happen!

Not so sure I agree with your police work there, Lou.

I voice my desire all the time. Mrs. Joyce just says "not tonight."

Hmm, I think divorce is just happening because people give up too easily. I mean, I understand if your spouse beats on you, or is cheating on you, but giving up just cause you don't feel that 'spark' annoys me. Work on it, do stuff to at least try.

I seriously doubt I'll ever get married, but if I did, I wouldn't give up unless she cheated on me. My uncle always jokes about having life insurance on his wife. I don't consider marriage needing sex constantly, but I also do not think things should just STOP either.

Do I sound old-fashioned?

Forum List

Back