Pet Dumpers

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
What is your opinion of someone lowlife enough to stuff animals in pet carriers and leave them on public sidewalks? Mama kitties with nursing babies in 90 degree heat. I can't think of anything nasty enough to call them.

What is your opinion of someone lowlife enough to stuff animals in pet carriers and leave them on public sidewalks? Mama kitties with nursing babies in 90 degree heat. I can't think of anything nasty enough to call them.

I think the person should be stuffed into a cage and left on a public sidewalk in 90 degree heat. Or shot.

I think the person should be stuffed into a cage and left on a public sidewalk in 90 degree heat. Or shot.

Agreed.

I just read this question to my 14 yo daughter, she asked,,

"Did the cats live?"

She said we would take them all in.

For the people that do this, or drop thier pets in the woods or side of the road,she said put them in a cage in 90 degree temps for years.

I have no respect for someone who in any way shape or form neglects animals. It's tragic....domestic pets place their unbridled trust in and give unconditional love and to think some repay that with literal torture!!! Anyone who does this should have their balls cut off or have their tubes tied so they cannot continue to contaminate the gene pool.....and then lock them up in a cage....let them walk around in their piss and shit in 90 degree heat.

We put the mentally ill into hospitals for treatment. I see no reason we shouldn't put the near terminally stupid into reeducation homes until they show signs of increased reasoning.

It's not goood. But the truth of the matter is their chances of finding a home might be better on the sidewalk.. about 60% of all animals who enter the shelter never leave. Pick up the kitties get them healthy and then run adds and adopt them out. I hand fed a litter of four once.. was their mama day and night in all details great and small..:eusa_angel: and found every one of them homes.. that felt good.

We put the mentally ill into hospitals for treatment. I see no reason we shouldn't put the near terminally stupid into reeducation homes until they show signs of increased reasoning.

Re-education camps...

interesting.

It's not goood. But the truth of the matter is their chances of finding a home might be better on the sidewalk.. about 60% of all animals who enter the shelter never leave. Pick up the kitties get them healthy and then run adds and adopt them out. I hand fed a litter of four once.. was their mama day and night in all details great and small..:eusa_angel: and found every one of them homes.. that felt good.

This very true Willow. I volunteered with the pet rescue for a few years,and folks always seem to be looking for the "perfect" pet. We heard a lot of excuses as to why the pets offered weren't good enough...too fat,too old,too skiddish,too many health issues,too many flawed features,too big,too small...blah blah blah. Most just wanted the cute little puppies...it was very sad actually. Personally, I ended up keeping three,because no one would adopt them.

And as another pet peeve...I wish folks would stop breeding the big dogs,only to dump them at the pound. The shelters are loaded with them,and most families want the smaller dogs so they never find homes.

Disgusting. I also hate it when folks move and then leave the pets behind,this seems to happen a lot in this state. Especially in the college towns. Students feel the need to have a pet and then don't want to care for them when school is out. Many...especially the dogs are destroyed because they end up roaming in packs and become dangerous.

Lazy cowards.

They should at least have the common decency to tie them up in a sack and throw them into a pond... the good old fashioned way.

:tomato:

They should be stuffed into a 55 gallon oil drum and left in the middle of an asphalt parking lot in 90 degree heat. A cretin like that doesn't deserve the fresh air a per carrier would give them.

There are plenty of humane, caring ways to "get rid of" (for lack of a better term) a pet you can no longer care for. Dumping them in the street is not the way to do it.

Not to worry. I have moms and babies and will find homes for them all when the babies are old enough and the basic medical work has been done. One litter looks to be about 5 weeks and the other about 3 weeks. I've been involved in feline rescue for more than 20 years. This dump just pissed me off more than most.

Not to worry. I have moms and babies and will find homes for them all when the babies are old enough and the basic medical work has been done. One litter looks to be about 5 weeks and the other about 3 weeks. I've been involved in feline rescue for more than 20 years. This dump just pissed me off more than most.

:clap2:

You are awesome!!!

Thanks for the update, and if ya dont mind.... keep us posted on their journey.

New Topics

Forum List

Back