Perverts to march in Istanbul in defiance of ban

Istanbul activists to march in defiance of gay Pride ban

I like how the Turks took care of the ANTIFA scum in DC last month so looking forward to what happens here.

So you hate freedom...We get it.

These people are the ones marching for freedom and liberty against religous fascism and we see what side you come down on. We see what side all you conservative fuckers come down on as you're not for freedom or liberty....The truth is you're anti-media, free speech and personal freedom world wide.

I like how the Turks took care of the ANTIFA scum in DC last month so looking forward to what happens here.

These people are the ones marching for freedom and liberty against religous fascism and we see what side you come down on. We see what side all you conservative fuckers come down on as you're not for freedom or liberty....The truth is you're anti-media, free speech and personal freedom world wide.
Sure am! This PERVERSION should be abolished and any mentally ill homosexual who refuses to get mental health help should be sterilized and sent to a prison camp. :)

What is even more concerning then your anti-gay hatred is how you support people that hate the press, freedom of speech and generally wish for fascist government. That is worth fighting against with every ounce of ones energy.

We are all for freedom. Like the freedom of a little girl being able to change in a girls locker room without a grown man standing there. This is what you get when you compromise with childish liberals. Anyway if you cannot choose to be gay or strait, you have to deal with what you are. Why celebrate it, you are just an ordinary person. Right?

What is even more concerning then your anti-gay hatred is how you support people that hate the press, freedom of speech and generally wish for fascist government. That is worth fighting against with every ounce of ones energy.
There are rules and boundaries for society these perverts are nothing more than mentally ill people who want their mental illness given legitimate status.

There are rules and boundaries for society these perverts are nothing more than mentally ill people who want their mental illness given legitimate status.
Homosexuality used to be a mental disease, but the democrats needed more voters. So they normalized it in society. Proof if they were for the rights of all gays. Milo would've spoke at Berkley.

Homosexuality used to be a mental disease, but the democrats needed more voters. So they normalized it in society. Proof if they were for the rights of all gays. Milo would've spoke at Berkley.
Milo's not for the rights of all gays. That's why people protested. Anyways he's possibly a pedophile, so you look bad defending him.

Milo's not for the rights of all gays. That's why people protested. Anyways he's possibly a pedophile, so you look bad defending him.
Lol, he is not a Democrat pawn, so he doesn't matter. Kinda like the women's March that those liberal women said if your not for abortion your not welcome to March. More liberal tolerance on display.

Lol, he is not a Democrat pawn, so he doesn't matter. Kinda like the women's March that those liberal women said if your not for abortion your not welcome to March. More liberal tolerance on display.

In a thread where one of your pals wants to put all homosexuals in prison you're babbling on about liberal intolerance?

It totally goes over their heads that HETEROSEXUALS don't go around bragging who and what they are.

This pride bs is a mind set they are to clipped to see. They don't get how it is a form of " Bragging" being stuck on themselves" , it is a form of smashing it in the faces of people who aren't gay, or don't approve of gays.

Now imagine the tables turned if non gays had a Married couple parade and went around saying WE ARE BETTER than you we are a man and woman who are married.

Imagine if heterosexuals went around having parades saying they are " normal males" smearing it in the faces of those who are gay, or tranny basically saying " We are better than you" We are more important than you" gay power acts just like the " Black power" days when black acted the same way towards whites" .

But these smart ass gays ( not all gays or trannies are like this obviously), but these smarts asses who get off on smearing it in the faces of the population you are creating a scenario where people aren't going to like " What you've done" ................and possibly not like you gays at all............. You created your own separations -divisions-hatred all on your own at that point.

In a thread where one of your pals wants to put all homosexuals in prison you're babbling on about liberal intolerance?
Please tell me where I said queers should be in prison. I have never personally did anything bad to them. I was always for civil unions. It is a mental illness, but it didn't affect me none so I didn't care. But now they want everyone to be thrilled if their gay, and I could really care less.

Please tell me where I said queers should be in prison. I have never personally did anything bad to them. I was always for civil unions. It is a mental illness, but it didn't affect me none so I didn't care. But now they want everyone to be thrilled if their gay, and I could really care less.

Did you say mental illness LOL

upload_2017-6-25_10-59-18.png

jknowgood

Milo is a joke and you're the punchline. That's what he/she/it says -- that he uses your stupidity AND your acceptance of his pedophilia to gain acceptance. We've seen the same disgusting acceptance if Ted poopy pants pedo poacher Nugent.

IOW, you accept and even abet actual predators while lying and attacking gays.

The kicker is that you lying hypocrites actually claim to be christian.

Disgusting.

[emoji37]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

It totally goes over their heads that HETEROSEXUALS don't go around bragging who and what they are.

This pride bs is a mind set they are to clipped to see. They don't get how it is a form of " Bragging" being stuck on themselves" , it is a form of smashing it in the faces of people who aren't gay, or don't approve of gays.

Now imagine the tables turned if non gays had a Married couple parade and went around saying WE ARE BETTER than you we are a man and woman who are married.

Imagine if heterosexuals went around having parades saying they are " normal males" smearing it in the faces of those who are gay, or tranny basically saying " We are better than you" We are more important than you" gay power acts just like the " Black power" days when black acted the same way towards whites" .

But these smart ass gays ( not all gays or trannies are like this obviously), but these smarts asses who get off on smearing it in the faces of the population you are creating a scenario where people aren't going to like " What you've done" ................and possibly not like you gays at all............. You created your own separations -divisions-hatred all on your own at that point.

Not true. Some heterosexuals are always screeching that they don't want gays to have the same rights they háve.

Nobody is "smearing it in your face" but you DO demand gays be quiet and hide so you can pretend you're not the bigot you really are.

You, Odious and other sickos are against every principle the US is built on.

Funny thing is that when I saw the thread title, it popped into my mind that alt-right anti-America mental sickos are flouncing around DC and I think it might be this weekend.

Wish we could deport them back to their own country.

It's a shame the normal people are usually non-violent ...

Forum List

Back