Perverted piece of shit Biden...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
anyone else sick and tired of this fucking piece of shit, he's a delusional old pervert that makes a horses ass out of himself on a regular basis…

anyone else sick and tired of this fucking piece of shit, he's a delusional old pervert that makes a horses ass out of himself on a regular basis…

This post would fit Trump to a Tee!!

This post would fit Trump to a Tee!!
You need to quit falling down the well…

Lol! No seriously it's great.

I think I'll cut n paste it into Trump threads . Bet I would be thrown in time out tho.

so Biden is a piece of shit to you, but golden shower boy is great?

says the trump supporter

iQYYoak.jpg

At least he doesn't enjoy golden showers or want to have sex with his daughter.

How do you know? I think every little girl that he comes across he wants to rape…

Last one I got sick and tired of was when I allowed "W" to get the better of me when the flag at the office seemed to be constantly at half-staff. Other things I found easy to avoid by controlling what I read, watched and heard. I know my limit on conservative talk radio and liberal TV news. But I couldn't help noticing the flag and thought it would be disrespectful if I didn't read the company's email notice concerning the fall of an Arizonan soldier. The flag still far too often is flying lowered. But these days I notice it's for a wider variety of reasons.

How do you know? I think every little girl that he comes across he wants to rape…

Sure, but you believe all kinds of cray impossible stuff.

Forum List

Back