Perverted Bill Clinton With His Fly Unzipped Caught Eyeing Two Girls Crotches As They Walk By Him

It’s about time you came out of the closet
I'm gay? Did you arrive at that conclusion logically?
I arrived at that conclusion from your obsession with dicks.
I see. So the fact that I post that the gay life style is sick disgusting and perverse, and I never defend the gay lifestyle as normal or in any way good proves I have an obsession with dicks? That I never have anything good to say about queers other than if the media and holly wood would stop parading it as normal before us daily I wouldn't attack them as often, means I'm gay?

Ok then, using your twisted logic, with your constant attacks on President Trump repeatedly saying he will be impeached and the he lies about everything and that he is a rapist and a pedophile can only mean that you are one of President Trumps most ardent supporters. Using your logic.

No. Your constant posting about dicks shows you have an obsession with dicks. Comeon Mikey. It's too late to close that barn door. You be you. You suck at that, but you suck at anything else more.
I see. So the fact that I post that the gay life style is sick disgusting and perverse, and I never defend the gay lifestyle as normal or in any way good proves I have an obsession with dicks? That I never have anything good to say about queers other than if the media and holly wood would stop parading it as normal before us daily I wouldn't attack them as often, means I'm gay?

Ok then, using your twisted logic, with your constant attacks on President Trump repeatedly saying he will be impeached and the he lies about everything and that he is a rapist and a pedophile can only mean that you are one of President Trumps most ardent supporters. Using your logic.

Like I said Mikey, go back to your dick threads. You suck worse at political rhetoric.

If the 2020 election is close enough LIBs will write in Hillary's name to give Trump a second term.
Of they will vote for Jill Stein.

I'm gay? Did you arrive at that conclusion logically?

No. Your constant posting about dicks shows you have an obsession with dicks. Comeon Mikey. It's too late to close that barn door. You be you. You suck at that, but you suck at anything else more.

Like I said Mikey, go back to your dick threads. You suck worse at political rhetoric.
So you got nothing other than another troll response.

The photographer should get a Pulitzer for capturing the very essence of who Bill Clinton is. One note, the article says there was no secret service agents around but if you look behind Clinton you can see a bald headed one with his sunglasses on.

Dar9WTXU0AAKvub

Bill Clinton ogles 2 hot girls with his fly unzipped in viral photo. 'Did somebody say new interns?'
Looks like he's looking at their shoes...I don't see an oogle present for the three females...

It's a troll thread on Sunday wtf!?

So the fact that I post that the gay life style is sick disgusting and perverse, and I never defend the gay lifestyle as normal or in any way good proves I have an obsession with dicks?
Yes.
Editing a quote is a rule violation.
I didn’t edit your quote, dipshit. You asked a question; I answered it.

If I edited your quote in a way that changed the intent of it, then you might have an argument.

Run along, rookie, you’ve got some studying to do if you’re going to make the cut at the mall cop academy
Now you lie.

It's all that's needed this time.

So the fact that I post that the gay life style is sick disgusting and perverse, and I never defend the gay lifestyle as normal or in any way good proves I have an obsession with dicks?
Yes.
Editing a quote is a rule violation.
I didn’t edit your quote, dipshit. You asked a question; I answered it.

If I edited your quote in a way that changed the intent of it, then you might have an argument.

Run along, rookie, you’ve got some studying to do if you’re going to make the cut at the mall cop academy
Now you lie.
:crybaby:

Who the hell cares about Bill, of all the topics in the world we are worried about Bill and his memory issues. Just leave the guy alone. This shit from both sides is old and just show how moronic the extremes are.

While you are at it, remind yourself you had no problem with Bill’s treatment of women and therefore are full of shit when you purport tho have same issues with Trump.

Do you REALLY want to make a comparison between horny Clinton and perverted Trump's married and sex history???............REALLY???...............lol

I already stated the difference.

The photographer should get a Pulitzer for capturing the very essence of who Bill Clinton is. One note, the article says there was no secret service agents around but if you look behind Clinton you can see a bald headed one with his sunglasses on.

Dar9WTXU0AAKvub

Bill Clinton ogles 2 hot girls with his fly unzipped in viral photo. 'Did somebody say new interns?'

You perverts will believe anything.
As a Southern Baptist Christian Conservative family man with impeccable moral values, it's impossible for me to be a pervert.

I will never vote for Bill Clinton!

Dirty old man!!

Then again the biggesr question would be if John Trump is going to twitter his Zipper is also down!?!

( Steve would be a Clinton voter had Bill been a Republican )

Dar9WTXU0AAKvub

As a Southern Baptist Christian Conservative family man with impeccable moral values, it's impossible for me to be a pervert.

I do know you would lie about your neighbor if they were gay and with kids, so your moral values can be questioned and seeing you voted for Trump, well family values out the window there...

Dar9WTXU0AAKvub

In the Webster dictionary- under the definition of pervert- they have a photo of you.

Dar9WTXU0AAKvub

In the Webster dictionary- under the definition of pervert- they have a photo of you.
Prove it!

WTF? Bill Clinton hasn't been president in 17 years. And him being caught with his fly unzipped is news?

Dude, you need help.
It's like the "news" of Trump saying he grabbed a pussy 15 years ago.

Things coming out during an election have relevance for some people. Trump is president now, and can run again. Bill is done.
Just because he cannot be president again does not mean he is irrelevant to politics. He can still run for political office Such as the Senate. He can also be appointed to political positions which can be very lucrative to corrupt politicians.

For instance, a decade after he left office, Obama appointed him co-chair of the Interim Haiti Recovery Commission. This put him in control of the US earthquake relief funds. The billions of US taxpayer dollars went to any proposed projects that were approved by the commission he co-chaired as long as the US State Department approved of the expenditures. And since Hillary was Secretary of State, the Clintons had full control of the money.

They used the taxpayer funds to build the Carocol industrial park in northern Haiti. Since the earthquake did not affect northern Haiti, that may seem like an odd project to fund. After all, the people in southern Haiti needed to replace all the housing and infrastructure that was destroyed.

So what was the Clinton's angle? It turns out that Walmart wanted a brand new duty-free sweatshop a short distance from the US east coast. Walmart got their sweatshop and a lower minimum wage in Haiti, and in return the Clintons got a $353,400 check from Alice Walton.

It's this sort of pay-for-play, quid pro quo political corruption that earned her the moniker "Crooked Hillary".

Bill Clinton has been exposed!

Last edited:
All true. During the campaign when asked by reporters if Bill was going to take a role in her administration, Hillary said she was going to appoint him to run the economy.

Forum List

Back