Pervert fears cast doubt on plans to lower voting age

I understood the article. What I didn't anticipate is that any poster would have been indoctrinated thoroughly enough to be unable to recognize such idiocy.

Now, now, ratty. Shouldn't you be spending your time stripping women of the right to vote to prevent them from being raped? Why would you support the pro-rape sentiments of Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Susan B. Anthony? RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! :mad:
...16yr olds can also often be found to be ranting about indoctrination~intrinsically:lol:. You didn't foresee anyone on the board advocating in Favor of what should be inherent youth safety-rights?:eusa_eh:

And from there, you just sound like you wanna use the word rape, how'd we get to rape? I think you play with children, Agna, because you can't fare reasonably on the adult field.

Last edited:
...16yr olds can also often be found to be ranting about indoctrination~intrinsically:lol:. You didn't foresee anyone on the board advocating in Favor of what should be inherent youth safety-rights?:eusa_eh:

And from there, you just sound like you wanna use the word rape, how'd we get to rape?

ratty, by having the personal information of women on the voting rolls, you expose them to the possibility of rape? Why do you support rape?

I think you play with children, Agna, because you can't fare reasonably on the adult field.

Amusing, ratty. What are your political convictions? I shall select an issue on which you and I disagree, and we'll see how reasonably I can fare on the adult field.

I dunno what's more annoying... a guy who wants to have sex with teenagers and proudly promotes it on here, or Sunni Man, who promotes violence against jews. It's a close contest.

...we move our culture toward a society that would encourage and cultivate it's youth toward stripping in order to make it on their own??:eusa_eh:And because you've done more with your friends on wild Friday nights?--The picture, for one, is much bigger than you. How long have you been infiltrated by this guy's thinking already, girl; I thought only a few days, is it spreading with you or is it just me?:confused:

Agna hasn't had any effect on me. I've just come out of the woods of being a child in this society and I have to tell you in case you don't know, it sucks.

I would have jumped at the chance to be a stripper if it meant I could have had my freedom. I probably wouldn't have arrived where I am now, but what if I had other REAL choices? What if I could have got the job I have now that supports me? What if there was a real opportunity for a "kid" to support themselves? That's the question no one is answering. I guess no one wants to touch that because it's too scary too imagine. Sure a lot of kids just want to smoke pot and play Xbox, I wasn't one of them. I wanted to get on with my life and I couldn't. I had to sit around and wait, and what did I do because I was bored? I fucked just about every guy I ever met. Did society really do me such a good turn? Really? I could have been a productive member of society for at least 2 years before I was allowed to get started. 200 years ago I would have been able to get on with my life when I was 14. I honestly wish I'd been born then.

Agna hasn't had any effect on me. I've just come out of the woods of being a child in this society and I have to tell you in case you don't know, it sucks.

I would have jumped at the chance to be a stripper if it meant I could have had my freedom. I probably wouldn't have arrived where I am now, but what if I had other REAL choices? What if I could have got the job I have now that supports me? What if there was a real opportunity for a "kid" to support themselves? That's the question no one is answering. I guess no one wants to touch that because it's too scary too imagine. Sure a lot of kids just want to smoke pot and play Xbox, I wasn't one of them. I wanted to get on with my life and I couldn't. I had to sit around and wait, and what did I do because I was bored? I fucked just about every guy I ever met. Did society really do me such a good turn? Really? I could have been a productive member of society for at least 2 years before I was allowed to get started. 200 years ago I would have been able to get on with my life when I was 14. I honestly wish I'd been born then.
...you should respond to me in private, fuck people knowing anything about what you did with who. What's worse, though, is leaving yourself open to targeting on a board with near 8,000 members now.:(

ratty, by having the personal information of women on the voting rolls, you expose them to the possibility of rape? Why do you support rape?

Amusing, ratty. What are your political convictions? I shall select an issue on which you and I disagree, and we'll see how reasonably I can fare on the adult field.
...their inherent (safety) rights.

And I'll dedicate more time here over the next few days so you can pick and choose from something I'd goof with and we'll see.

I did hop on a thread earlier in current events about the Muslim family being kicked off the plane. Normally, I love to hangout in Current Events/Politics/Economy/Environment and it's only when I've already been very busy you'd even find me fucking around with your silly flame crap, but bring it.

Last edited:
...you should respond to me in private, fuck people knowing anything about what you did with who. What's worse, though, is leaving yourself open to targeting on a board with near 8,000 members now.:(

What do you imagine can happen to me?

FWIW, I do send a private message when I think that's the best thing. So far I don't think we've talked about anything that warrants that.

Amanda, you aren't doing yourself any favours here.You are either to honest for your own good which would make you a slut of the highest order or you are a liar.Either way you are hardly a glowing advert for youth rights with your "I fucked just about every guy I ever met" behaviour.

I can hardly believe what I read in your posts "I would have been a stripper at 16" .For fuck sake, you sound like an acting out petulant child.

What do you imagine can happen to me?

FWIW, I do send a private message when I think that's the best thing. So far I don't think we've talked about anything that warrants that.
...on your nerves enough, you can PM me something like that.

Amanda, you aren't doing yourself any favours here.You are either to honest for your own good which would make you a slut of the highest order or you are a liar.Either way you are hardly a glowing advert for youth rights with your "I fucked just about every guy I ever met" behaviour.

I can hardly believe what I read in your posts "I would have been a stripper at 16" .For fuck sake, you sound like an acting out petulant child.
...I wanted to say to her but not for pleasure of Agna's watching here. That also wouldn't help her.

Hi roomy, I don't think we've ever really talked, I'm glad to finally talk to you, I've enjoyed your avatar for a while. :tongue:

I used to be really empty and lonely. I didn't used to know why. I tried to make myself feel better with sex. I think I was pretty good at it and I liked doing it, but it didn't ever make the lonely feeling go away. I finally realized I was a real person and I was worth caring about. I realized how much God cares about me and how much I really cared about God, tho I didn't think so for a long time. If you want to judge me on who I used to be I can't stop you, but I only say it to show people that if I can change and find happiness that anyone can. I'm not who I used to be, I think I'm a better person than who I was then. Maybe if you know me long enough you will come to believe it too.

I would have been a stripper at 16. Not because I wanted to be a stripper but I wanted to be free and if that would have done it I would have been in. I did used to think about it. I imagined that when I was old enough that was what I would do with my life. I didn't think I was smart enough to do anything else. You might laugh at me but Sarah Palin changed my life. I think she might have saved me. She made me realize that I could maybe make a difference in the world. So no matter what anyone says about her she will always be my hero because she touched my life and changed me. Someday you will hear about Senator Amanda P from somewhere in the midwest and it's going to be me and I will make a difference. I'm going to help people and change their lives. If I can save one girl from ruining her life I will be happy.

It's probably going to take me 30 years or more but I hope you will remember me and I hope you will be able to look past the dumb farmgirl I used to be and see someone that changed for the better.

To get back to youth rights... I wouldn't have been a slut of the highest order if I would have been allowed to have a real life when i was 14 or 15 or 16. I was bored because I was an adult and I wasn't allowed to be one. I know you all think kids are dumb as a sack of hammers at 14 but we aren't. I realize now that people live up to the expectations we put on them. Most kids are stupid kids because that's what's expected of them. I don't think everyone should be granted adult status when they hit 14 anymore than I think they should at 18. I think there should be a better way of figuring it out, but penalizing everyone under 18 isn't the answer, IMO.

Hello Amanda and thanks for your polite reply.
I am glad you say you have changed your behaviour patterns, that is because you are now an adult and hopefully behaving like an adult should.When you were 14, 15 and 16 and thought you were an adult you behaved like a child, acting out in a promiscuous way is hardly the actions of a responsible adult, it is only recently you have for one reason or another grown some self esteem.Luckily for you and your present/future family and friends you have outgrown the misbelief that sex with strangers and use of drink and drugs are not proof of maturity and are often the opposite.Your values will continue to change on a daily basis, children of your own will change them irrevocably.What kind of a role model for your kids would you have been when you were a 14, 15 or 16 year old 'adult' , as opposed to the responsible, caring and thoughtful young lady you have become?
I am not suggesting you have kids, you'll know when that time is right.

I will refrain from passing comment on your former life in future, unless it is relevant to the thread of course.

I wish you well and hope all you hope and dream for come true.

Their is a reason 16 year olds don't have the smae rights as adults Amanda thank you for so fully demonstrating it.

Now, now, ratty. Shouldn't you be spending your time stripping women of the right to vote to prevent them from being raped? Why would you support the pro-rape sentiments of Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Susan B. Anthony? RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! :mad:
That was pretty much what I was thinking. I vote and that doesn't give anyone the right to have sex with me.

:cuckoo:

Ravi that wasn't the point as you would no if you get the ideological blinders off.
Maybe I read something wrong? It seems in Scotland they fear giving a group of people the vote will lead to the sexual exploitation of said group. Please explain how you view it.

Do we or do we not continuosly warn our kids about posting their privat information on line? Now it will be there for all to see.

Forum List

Back