Personally Opposed to Homosexuality?... Judge OK's Expulsion from College...

Have a blast fighting your prejudice in your religious houses, but keep your bigotry well away from public schools.

Keep your Sexual Deviations away from Children in Public Schools...

Schools are for Learning, not for Perverts to Recruit.

You think gay teachers are somehow recruiting children in schools, given the chance? Really? And here I thought The Light was the only one dumb enough to actually believe such ignorant bullshit.

Tell me: how exactly does the recruiting process go? Do the gay teachers infect the children with the gay virus? Or is there like a signup sheet? Or perhaps you think all the gay teachers require sexual favors from same-sex students to pass the class?

You tell me how you see this recruitment process playing out.

In the meantime, I want you to consider how you have brought your sexuality into your workplace, and how you recruit people there to be heterosexual.

You had one thing right: Schools ARE for learning. What does a teacher's home life have to do with that goal?

Well, I certainly don't think that, but there seem to be quite a few who believe that Christians are going to all work to convert their kids if they show they are religious at all while in a school setting.

They can't Argue with Leviticus 18... They try to say "Shellfish"!... But it ain't there.

It's Moral Law... And if Homosexuality is somehow OK by some Standard they can't Quote, then so is Beastiality...

Maybe that's what they are Aiming for Eventually?... :lol:

:)

peace...

i've always wondered, you reject all the rest of leviticus, all the rules about kashrit, all the other rules, actually, and yet, you hang on furtively, to this supposed admonition against homosexuality.

why do you pick and choose from what leviticus says?

from everything i know and have read, jesus would have been the first person to reach out to someone gay.

Because Chapter 18 deals with moral law... shellfish is in Jewish ceremonial law...

As for "supposed"... what was unclear in 18?...

And Christ embraced the sinners not their sins...

He never OKd sin.

peace...

in other words, you only listen if it's about sex. i guess everyone who's ever had sex with a woman who's menstruating is just as much an abomination since that is also in leviticus 18.

there is notihing ceremonial about kashrit if you are an observant jew, although, thankfully, we've progressed beyond the whole stoning thing.

Last edited:
I find it interesting how some people like to parse the scripture and pick and choose their abominations.

They can't Argue with Leviticus 18... They try to say "Shellfish"!... But it ain't there.

It's Moral Law... And if Homosexuality is somehow OK by some Standard they can't Quote, then so is Beastiality...

Maybe that's what they are Aiming for Eventually?... :lol:

peace...

i've always wondered, you reject all the rest of leviticus, all the rules about kashrit, all the other rules, actually, and yet, you hang on furtively, to this supposed admonition against homosexuality.

why do you pick and choose from what leviticus says?

from everything i know and have read, jesus would have been the first person to reach out to someone gay.

Jesus reached out and saved an adulteress to. Do you claim that by doing so He condoned adultery?

He also reached out to a murderer as almost the last act of His mortal life, think He thinks murder is okay to?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back