Personality Temperaments

Which Personality Temperament fits you best?

• Total voters
Often times, many people are apt to display themselves in a different light on a message board, than what they really are. In that light, I thought it interesting to see the replies.
I agree. What you see is what you get with me. Anyway, always interested in stuff like this because I find myself fascinating ;) (actually, I find personalities fascinating in general), I did this. I am choleric with sanguine coming in second. Kinda goofy analysis, but it's interesting.

Personally I find the Meyers-Brigg more useful as one can get good insight on tools to use when dealing with those who have very different personalities than ourselves. We can't assume that what we communicate to them will be perceived as we perceive, so the tools help. In that, about 60% of the time I am ENFJ, and on other days I am ENFP - my J and P factors straddle the 50% mark.

I am a fan of Jung. I scored INFJ which is surprising to me. I don't see myself that way. You made an excellent point. Yes, I am curious as to what makes you tick. I will find out sooner or later. lol

Personally I find the Meyers-Brigg more useful as one can get good insight on tools to use when dealing with those who have very different personalities than ourselves. We can't assume that what we communicate to them will be perceived as we perceive, so the tools help. In that, about 60% of the time I am ENFJ, and on other days I am ENFP - my J and P factors straddle the 50% mark.

I like the Myers-Briggs test as well. Here's a link to a test based on that typology for anyone interested:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

I nearly always score INTJ.

I like the Myers-Briggs test as well. Here's a link to a test based on that typology for anyone interested:

Personality test based on Jung - Myers-Briggs typology

I nearly always score INTJ.
It's good stuff, isn't it? At work, we have annual training in it and what I find most useful is that all of us share what we are and then the moderator gives us tools on how to deal with personalities different than our own. I've found those to be helpful tools, as have most of us. That improves productivity, IMO.

"Sanguine: A person who is sanguine is generally light-hearted, funloving, a people person, loves to entertain, spontaneous, leader abilities, and confident. However they can be arrogant, cocky, and indulgent."

Yeah, cocky, that's me. I'm very cocky

Forum List

Back