Personality predicts political preferences

Dude's helpful hint #27:

When painting with the broad brush, make sure to hold it with the bristles pointing away from you.

you should make greeting cards out of that saying and send them off as a reminder to MOST of the conservatives in the country who paint with an even LARGER brush when they hold forth on "liberals"

though
it must be said

sane and rational people do know that conservatives are narrow minded reactionaries

and it is quite obvious that conservatives, having extremely defective brains, seem to be quite unaware of just how narrow minded they truely are

if I had a dime for every time some narrow minded moronicon claimed that HE was TOLERANT of the RIGHT THINGS while it was LIBERALS who were REALLY the intolerant ones because they didn't tolerate narrow minded bigotted hatefilled moronicons...

i'd pay off the national debt

is being stupid physically painful for you?

If being stupid were painful Sangha would require a permanent morphine drip running straight to his "brain."

you should make greeting cards out of that saying and send them off as a reminder to MOST of the conservatives in the country who paint with an even LARGER brush when they hold forth on "liberals"

though
it must be said

sane and rational people do know that conservatives are narrow minded reactionaries

and it is quite obvious that conservatives, having extremely defective brains, seem to be quite unaware of just how narrow minded they truely are

if I had a dime for every time some narrow minded moronicon claimed that HE was TOLERANT of the RIGHT THINGS while it was LIBERALS who were REALLY the intolerant ones because they didn't tolerate narrow minded bigotted hatefilled moronicons...

i'd pay off the national debt

are you the guy who now rubs Deans feet after he gets home from work?....just wonderin....

Forum List

Back