Personal stories of Vile Kerry Campaign Antics

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
Two of my friends that had Bush bumper stickers on their cars, had their stickers shaved of with a razor or knife ruining their paint............And one had his car also keyed on the sides and back.

Another woman I know had Bush signs on her lawn, she woke up to having the sign ripped out of the ground and in the process had 4,000 dollars wortth of landscaping ruined, additionally all the other homes on the block that had the same lawn signs had them ripped out of the ground, and swastikas painted on their driveways in white spray paint. Oddly enough the one person who had a Kerry sign suffered no damage.

Bonnie said:
Two of my friends that had Bush bumper stickers on their cars, had their stickers shaved of with a razor or knife ruining their paint............And one had his car also keyed on the sides and back.

Another woman I know had Bush signs on her lawn, she woke up to having the sign ripped out of the ground and in the process had 4,000 dollars wortth of landscaping ruined, additionally all the other homes on the block that had the same lawn signs had them ripped out of the ground, and swastikas painted on their driveways in white spray paint. Oddly enough the one person who had a Kerry sign suffered no damage.
Thats funny because the only signs in my town being ruined are Kerry signs!!! Not to mention the Republican headquaters put bush signs in our yard without our permission, while there were already Kerry signs in the yard!!

Zhukov said:
Anyone's car keyed, or lawn ruined, or driveway defaced because of their Kerry sign?
I doubt anyone here has any kerry signs

Zhukov said:
I'm not trying to be mean when I ask this. Honestly, I'm not. I don't think you'll believe me, but seriously I'm not trying to be mean.

Are you retarded?[/QUOTE

How does that make me retarded????

Bonnie said:

Thoughtless acts of vandalism: this arena is an equal opportunity employer. I dont think anyone from either side supports the acts of idiotic, disrespectful individuals.

sagegirl said:
Thoughtless acts of vandalism: this arena is an equal opportunity employer. I dont think anyone from either side supports the acts of idiotic, disrespectful individuals.

Ah but it seems to be that a majority of these thefts and vadlaisms are being perpetrated by Kerry supporters. I leave outside of Philadelphia. You dont see any Bush signs on the corners, in people's yards or in businesses. Is it because people support Kerry? No because they're are some scattered Kerry signs on lawns but about 1000 littered all over the street corners and roads. My family has personally had 5 Bush/Cheney signs slashed, stolen and/or burned in the last 3 weeks. When we reported everyone to the police, they said yes we've been having a rash of these incidents lately. We asked them if the majority were Bush/Cheney signs and they refused to comment. Leads me to believe that yes they were. All the signs in our neighborhood that were Bush have been destroyed. The few houses that had Kerry signs still have them. LEads me to believe that Union thugs from Philly, the same union thugs that "Disenfranchise" millions of voters every election to vote for democrats or get your ass kicked, have been doing this vadalism.

I'd say it shows desperation but its about par for the course. The same thing happened in 2000, in 1996, in 1992, in 1988, etc all the majority of Republican signs. Liberalism is a disease folks. One that clouds the minds judgement and dilludes the host into thinking evrything they do is just because its against Republicans.

insein said:
Ah but it seems to be that a majority of these thefts and vadlaisms are being perpetrated by Kerry supporters. I leave outside of Philadelphia. You dont see any Bush signs on the corners, in people's yards or in businesses. Is it because people support Kerry? No because they're are some scattered Kerry signs on lawns but about 1000 littered all over the street corners and roads. My family has personally had 5 Bush/Cheney signs slashed, stolen and/or burned in the last 3 weeks. When we reported everyone to the police, they said yes we've been having a rash of these incidents lately. We asked them if the majority were Bush/Cheney signs and they refused to comment. Leads me to believe that yes they were. All the signs in our neighborhood that were Bush have been destroyed. The few houses that had Kerry signs still have them. LEads me to believe that Union thugs from Philly, the same union thugs that "Disenfranchise" millions of voters every election to vote for democrats or get your ass kicked, have been doing this vadalism.

I'd say it shows desperation but its about par for the course. The same thing happened in 2000, in 1996, in 1992, in 1988, etc all the majority of Republican signs. Liberalism is a disease folks. One that clouds the minds judgement and dilludes the host into thinking evrything they do is just because its against Republicans.

Its interesting to me that these people think that Republicans will be intimidated. I think what they are doing results in quite the opposite. they are energizing our base even more. I think they underestimate the American, particularly the conservative American spirit. When someone tries to push us down we push back harder.

I don't think they are trying to intimidate Bush supporters.

I think they are just insecure infantile imbeciles incapable of suppressing their emotions. The sort of people who get violent after an unsavory (in their opinion) outcome of a democratic election.

After the President is re-elected, expect violence.

The media and the Democratic party have ensured it. They'd rather rip the country apart than have four more years of President Bush. They could not have made this preference any more obvious.

Forum List

Back