Personal Smears Against Rush

did someone call that fat, pompous, pill poppin blowhard a fat pompous pill poppin blowhard?

i'd be pissed too, phillie, they left out hypocrite. :lol:
:clap2:

Following his own logic, shouldn't he be in jail right about now? :lol:

The difference between Rush and the rest of you idiots is that while he will take humorous jabs at people occasionally, mostly he focuses on their idiotic politics and their political record.

Which infuriates the asserals and results in stale commentary about his bust for bringing meds from another country (I'd love to know how many people on this board have arranged for friends to bring them meds from Canada or Mexico).

And also results in him being audited by the IRS every year for the last four years.

The difference between Rush and the rest of you idiots is that while he will take humorous jabs at people occasionally, mostly he focuses on their idiotic politics and their political record.

Which infuriates the asserals and results in stale commentary about his bust for bringing meds from another country (I'd love to know how many people on this board have arranged for friends to bring them meds from Canada or Mexico).

yeah like the time he good naturedly referred to 12 year old chelsea clinton as a dog on his short lived tv show.

WTF Does Brent live in a cave! Has he ever heard Limbaugh? Damn, reality is totally missing from right wing radio dipshits.

Repost from earlier today that includes a conservative with an honest view below.

Rush Limbaugh was a draft dodger who if he had an ounce of integrity would have praised Cronkite for his honesty. That anyone listens or reads the fat hypocrite is simply beyond common sense, that he makes millions, spends it on expensive French wines and foreign cars only adds another wart to a genuine asshole who has done nothing for America and hid when he could have served. Pure scum.

Uncouth Ruminations: The Fascism of Rush Limbaugh

Rush, Newspeak and Fascism: An exegesis: I: Projecting Fascism

Forum List

Back