Personal Responsibility.

Another dumb ass white racist choosing to ignore personal responsibility.

I've never sold drugs, never was in a gang, never in prison, didn't have any children out of wedlock, never spent a day on welfare, worked from the age of 9 until 52, graduated from high school, bachelors degree and a Masters

According to these whites here, since I never did any of these things, I am not responsible working in the black community to fix the problems.

But I worked in the black community to reduce problems caused by whites. I've taken and continue to take personal responsibility. I am not here crying about what I didn't do, and I wasn't there, or I was not alive. That's you whites here.

Then we have the standard dumb ass supposed to black blaming blacks for your problems like whites do even as they KNOW racism exists. So let us look at example from a black person who blames urban truth tellers for the problems in the black community

So Avery, what is this urban truth teller saying? Is he calling women bitches ad hos? Or is he telling blacks how not to let white racism stop them.

We take responsibility white folks. When will you?
I'm sure they'll make a movie about your life and Hollywood will fawn over it.

I find it strange you keep on writing that when you have made it clear you do not accept reality you are no better than those you accuse of racism!

You have stated you believe Louis Farrakhan is fighting racism while condoning his racist and genocidal words.

You also have made it clear you have no evidence to support your comments about how white society does not shop or hire Hispanic or Asian businesses.

Your main focus is only on the black community and to you that is not being bigoted and you believe your words are not racist at all when it is clear they are.

So own the fact you support the idea of white genocide and you believe that whites should be forced to hire Black only companies while being forced to shop at black only stores and if they do not you will brand the individual a racist!

Now tell me why would Asians, Hispanics or whites do business with an individual like you that believe your skin color give you a reason to be a racist bigot?

Also why did you ignore my question about the black man that mistreated my Filipino adopted brother?

Is it because you condone such behavior and believe that your race is superior than everyone else?

Also IM2 why is it that Asians and Hispanics are able to build sound foundations for business in this racist society you see but your community can not?

I know you will never answer because all you are doing is race baiting for insults and attacks...

More white racists choosing to ignore personal responsibility.

Is that all you have?

You as a business owner are responsible to attract all kinds of customers and if you cater only to the black community do you believe Asians, Hispanics and Whites should be forced to shop your store or hire you for work?

It is not my responsibility as a consumer to support your business based on your skin color and to suggest people should shows how ignorant and delusional you are.

So now tell the good board why should I drive from Richmond, Tx. to Southwest Houston to shop at a black run business or eat at one of their restaurants?

I rather eat Mexican or Vietnamese food and for a fact Mexicans are much better craftsman than blacks of today, so I will spend my money with those that deserve it and not because some racist bigot believe he deserve it...

Personal responsibility or Individual Responsibility is the idea that human beings choose, instigate, or otherwise cause their own actions.

Blacks have not chosen to make 80 cents for every dollar a a white man makes.. Blacks have not chosen to be double the unemployed. Blacks did not chose to lose a least 15 trillion dollars that would have built prosperous black communities. Blacks did not chose the psychological damage to us caused by white supremacy.

Whites chose, instigated, or otherwise caused these by their own actions when they created racism and a system built upon it.

Whites have a Personal responsibility or Individual Responsibility to fix these things. All of you.

Personal responsibility or Individual Responsibility is the idea that human beings choose, instigate, or otherwise cause their own actions.

Blacks have not chosen to make 80 cents for every dollar a a white man makes.. Blacks have not chosen to be double the unemployed. Blacks did not chose to lose a least 15 trillion dollars that would have built prosperous black communities. Blacks did not chose the psychological damage to us caused by white supremacy.

Whites chose, instigated, or otherwise caused these by their own actions when they created racism and a system built upon it.

Whites have a Personal responsibility or Individual Responsibility to fix these things. All of you.

Again, when you cater you stores and companies to your community why should Asians, Hispanics and Whites hire or shop at your businesses?

Maybe you should stop and ask why Hispanic and Asian owned businesses prosper while your businesses fail?

Also in today time no one is responsible for your failures in life except YOU!

So as you blame white society maybe you should blame your poor leadership in your community and start looking at Hispanic and Asian communities and ask yourself why they are further along in schooling and business than your community and no whites are not the reason, but you are the issue!

th

Awww, you put me on ignore?

When that happens it shows you lost your argument because facts hurt.

Your sole focus is on black communities while ignoring the reality that no one is holding your communities back in today time.

When pointed out you have never supplied anything to support your comment whites do not shop at Hispanic and Asian businesses you then focused on just black businesses because you know you were lying as usual.

As you attempted to claim I am trolling you in this thread the reality is you were busted for trolling instead.

You do not want any form of discussion on this subject and why?

Simple because you hate when facts destroy your arguments.

So no I do not need to own anything in today time and if you believe so then you need to explain to the board why you support Louis Farrakhan calls of genocide?

Are you saying that blacks in equal position, equal skills and qualifications, etc. make less? I don't think you compare apples to apples on your assumptions. How did you lose money to build communities? You also ASSume that most or all whites are white supremists, since you say YOU WHITES often. How about personal responsibility for everyone? Whites, Blacks, Asians, etc? If you don't want to be poor or unemployed, get the education and get employed. Don't say your race is disadvantaged, if that were the case there would not be successful black people. There are poor whites who are unemployed, do you believe they are disadvantaged?[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Are you saying that blacks in equal position, equal skills and qualifications, etc. make less? I don't think you compare apples to apples on your assumptions. How did you lose money to build communities? You also ASSume that most or all whites are white supremists, since you say YOU WHITES often. How about personal responsibility for everyone? Whites, Blacks, Asians, etc? If you don't want to be poor or unemployed, get the education and get employed. Don't say your race is disadvantaged, if that were the case there would not be successful black people. There are poor whites who are unemployed, do you believe they are disadvantaged?
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Let be factual and admit IM2 does not care about facts and live in a world where every white person is a racist and Louis Farrakhan rants of hate and genocide is consider a fight against racism.

You noticed when I pointed out the fact he only focuses on Black communities and can not explain why Asian and Hispanic communities do better than his, he just rant about white racism.

I remember when he first started to post on this board he made the claim Asians and Hispanics are never racist to blacks and when pointed out to him he just ignored the facts.

Also IM2 seem to believe if a community does not have a black in it, well that is racist but what if the community has Indians from India, Chinese and Mexicans is it still racist?

My opinion he would still consider it racist.

Also when I pointed out that I knew more about black businesses here in Fort Bend and Harris county it seem to have gone by him.

Finally, what IM2 refused to address is the fact his community businesses cater to the Black society, so why would Asians, Hispanics or whites shop or hire them?

See IM2 does not want to discuss that because then it shows his leadership in his community has been a failure and he has done more damage to his people cause than any white racist could ever do but he is blinded by his hate to see this...

Forum List

Back