Personal experience

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I am walking to the metra on my way home from work an obvious non-homeless black woman asks me for money. I tell her I can't help her. Her response, " I hope you die in you sleep you racist ass cracker." She called me a racist fag for not giving her money. I kept walking another black man who was obviously homeless asked me for money. I told him I couldn't help him. He said in a nice voice,"God bless and I hope you have a wonder night."

I turned around and gave him the only thing I had in my wallet a twenty. Kindness and gratefulness go a long way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Moral of the story. There are black people who are bad but there are other who are great people regardless of their circumstances.

I am walking to the metra on my way home from work an obvious non-homeless black woman asks me for money. I tell her I can't help her. Her response, " I hope you die in you sleep you racist ass cracker." She called me a racist fag for not giving her money. I kept walking another black man who was obviously homeless asked me for money. I told him I couldn't help him. He said in a nice voice,"God bless and I hope you have a wonder night."

I turned around and gave him the only thing I had in my wallet a twenty. Kindness and gratefulness go a long way.

People give what they get and get what they give.

You don't know her circumstances or his.

She could well be the best person on the planet and completely done in by life.

And he could be a serial killer.

Moral of the story. There are black people who are bad but there are other who are great people regardless of their circumstances.

There are white people who are bad and whites who are great people, regardless of their circumstance.

Thank you for sharing your fantasy of charitable giving.

This explains a lot. :slap:

Git some, Brotch. :slap:

I have a bridge for sale.

Yes he could have faked his look, but he was kind words were genuine and his positive outlook on life despite his circumstances was uplifting!

I have seen him before and I plan I helping him again.

What does skin color have to do with the story?

It was my encounter with two black homeless people. In reality I come across more white panhandlers.

What is interesting is I have never come across a Latino or Asian panhandler.

When I was driving over the road,I stopped in a T/A truckstop.As I was walking in the stop a white trucker approached me and asked for some money as he was hungry.
I gave him twenty dollars,some Black church goers witnessed me giving him the money,they approached me and asked why did I do it.I told them that the white driver was a fellow driver and we look out for each other. They didn't understand and got angry,so I told them that I was an adult and could give my money to whomever was in need. That by my Blessing him with help the Lord would Bless me when I needed help.

:bsflag:

I have a bridge for sale.

Feel free to jump off it! [emoji12]

And then you woke up. :laugh:

There are no black people in my town. True story.

Forum List

Back