Personal damage

You inadvertently added an "s" on to "supporters". Graham might be the least popular candidate in the race.
I dont know who "little Donnie" is. Is this some attempt by you to sound clever by menializing a man who accomplishes more in a month than you have in your life?

:dig: farther, Rabbi, :dig: farther.

It's fun watching your butthurt turn into the usual meltdown.

Isn't this just about the point in time where you say something like "fuck you" or "go die in a fire" and then huff away, oh Greece expert? :rofl:

Why, yes, I would say this is just about that time.

Now, as to little Don-Don, what was your silly question, again?

Sure looks to me as if Trump is doing himself some personal damage and as soon as I see some stories about it, I'll make sure YOU are informed.

rightwinger

Well, putting his recent comments aside, Mr. Trump is actually quite moderate for a republican candidate. He seems to be more focused on fiscal issues rather than social ones. I don't think he is an extremely religious person either. I just can't seem to take him seriously enough to imagine him ever becoming the POTUS.

Oh, I concur with you.... I am talking to the damage to his own personal reputation, after this is all over with. What high powered businessman is going to want to give Don Trump his personal telephone no. after that?
You really dont get this. No shock there.
Today money and power are measured by name recognition. There is no bad publicity. The more press Donald Trump gets, the more his brand is desired. That translates into money and power, which is what he is concerned with. If Trump can get 10k people to show up at an event he shows that he resonates with people. Thus the Trump brand increases in value.

As soon as he gets 10K, let me know. He only had a maximum of 4,400 at the Phoenix event, maximum. But he lied about the size of the crowd.
Butt hurt. It was 10k trying to attend.
Donald Trump event in Phoenix draws big crowds - ABC15 Arizona

Super how you changed the goalposts. Fun!

The hall there only allows 4,200 maximum, standing room only. I saw photos taken from within that were published all over the media. That hall was NOT packed to the brim. Now, oh Greece Eurozone master of bators, if there were people outside "trying" to attend and there was room within, why did they not simply come in?

Even FOX NEWS estimated it at 3,500, not even 4,200.

10,000 is the size of a crowd for a pretty decent college sports arena. that Hall is considerably smaller than such a sports arena.

It's simple math, and once again, you fail simple math quite miserably.

But just so the world knows was a weasly little fucker you are, all along you have stated that 10,000 attended.

Now you state that 10,000 were "trying" to attend.

You are so busy worshipping Don Trump that you cannot even bring yourself to admit that he lies - a lot. The dude exaggerates all over the place. You two would be excellent butt-buddies, I think.

It is so fun catching you in your lies!

Now, isn't this the moment when you get all pissy and throw your booze against the wall and tell me to fuck off? Yes, this is usually the moment...

rightwinger

Super how you changed the goalposts. Fun!

The hall there only allows 4,200 maximum, standing room only. I saw photos taken from within that were published all over the media. That hall was NOT packed to the brim. Now, oh Greece Eurozone master of bators, if there were people outside "trying" to attend and there was room within, why did they not simply come in?

Even FOX NEWS estimated it at 3,500, not even 4,200.

10,000 is the size of a crowd for a pretty decent college sports arena. that Hall is considerably smaller than such a sports arena.

It's simple math, and once again, you fail simple math quite miserably.

But just so the world knows was a weasly little fucker you are, all along you have stated that 10,000 attended.

Now you state that 10,000 were "trying" to attend.

You are so busy worshipping Don Trump that you cannot even bring yourself to admit that he lies - a lot. The dude exaggerates all over the place. You two would be excellent butt-buddies, I think.

It is so fun catching you in your lies!

Now, isn't this the moment when you get all pissy and throw your booze against the wall and tell me to fuck off? Yes, this is usually the moment...

rightwinger
Just can't stand being wrong, can you? Yes, let the butt hurt flow!

So you got nothing, huh? Chinese finger traps occupy you for hours, don't they?

I guess you don't like being wrong. :dunno: I'm sure my hair color isn't the ONLY thing you're wrong about. :p

You're as blond as any blond, nothing "wrong" in saying that

My hair is brown, not blonde. So, yes, you are wrong in saying that. Lol.

You are a blond at heart. Isn't character more important than physical attributes?

I didn't know hearts could be blonde. Actually, blonde is a physical attribute. :D

Very good. Did you ask someone or figure that out yourself? The world is a very complicated place to you, isn't it, Barbie?

I guess you don't like being wrong. :dunno: I'm sure my hair color isn't the ONLY thing you're wrong about. :p

You are a blond at heart. Isn't character more important than physical attributes?

I didn't know hearts could be blonde. Actually, blonde is a physical attribute. :D

Very good. Did you ask someone or figure that out yourself? The world is a very complicated place to you, isn't it, Barbie?

Oh clever. :tongue-44:

I'm going to ask a serious question of the left why are a lot of you so obsessed with Trump? You know I'm going to go ahead and add the ones on the right who are also obsessed with Trump in this as well he is not a serious candidate and has no real chance of winning the Republican nomination much less being elected President in my opinion yet this board is swamped with threads about him seriously why?

I'm going to ask a serious question of the left why are a lot of you so obsessed with Trump? You know I'm going to go ahead and add the ones on the right who are also obsessed with Trump in this as well he is not a serious candidate and has no real chance of winning the Republican nomination much less being elected President in my opinion yet this board is swamped with threads about him seriously why?

Because this is what most people do here, or mostly the republicans and democrats. Seems that a lot of them pretty much LIVE for this kind of thing.

Oh clever. :tongue-44:
Just tell him to stop kazzing and he'll stop gumming at your ankles.

Forum List

Back