Person scales Statue of Liberty following anti-ICE protests

I'm still trying to figure out how you morons can claim that's racist.

View attachment 202928
View attachment 202929
View attachment 202930
Well your top image goes back to an anti-trump rally before the election, march of 2016 for its first appearance in fact.

So try again, this time without the lies.

No it's not a lie.
There is a very racist aspect to illegal immigration.
There are Millions of racist Democrat Voters who do not accept that America is a sovereign country.
They want to "fundamentally change" the demographics of America.
That is why they are racist.

Nnnnnnnope. You simply plugged in aspects you had no evidence for.
That is why you are a liar.

Is what they used to call, a publicity stunt? I think about Buddhist monks immolating themselves at the start of the Vietnam war, and countless other instances of activists and countless others long forgotten doing similar things. And what did such a stunt prove? Hell, things just got worse...

View attachment 202928
View attachment 202929
View attachment 202930
Well your top image goes back to an anti-trump rally before the election, march of 2016 for its first appearance in fact.

No it's not a lie.
There are Millions of racist Democrat Voters who do not accept that America is a sovereign country.
Um no.

Pull yer head outta tRump's ass before you suffocate.

View attachment 202928
View attachment 202929
View attachment 202930

No it's not a lie.
Um no.

ummm left wingers are the ones denying the reality of the illegal immigration protesters

You know, back in 1997, I spent the 4th watching the fireworks from the base of the Washington Monument. During that time, I saw people with projectors who were projecting protest slogans up on the side of the monument. Didn't bother me at all, because it was a public area, and they were exercising their 1st Amendment rights.

Nothing on the statue was damaged, and the signs were taken down.

View attachment 202928
View attachment 202929
View attachment 202930

No it's not a lie.
Um no.

ummm left wingers are the ones denying the reality of the illegal immigration protesters
Lol, why do you lie so much? You aren't good at it, everything you lie about is easily disproven.

What's the point? Do you just like it? What? I really wanna know!

You know, in 1997, I watched fireworks from the base of the Washington Monument in DC. During the show, there were people with projectors that were using them to put up protest slogans on the monument. Nothing was damaged, they were in a public place, and simply exercising their 1st Amendment rights.

Same thing happened at the statue. Nothing was damaged, it was a public place, and they were simply exercising their 1st Amendment rights, and the signs were taken down.

The most I could see is maybe a trespass charge, because they put themselves in needless danger.

You righties are just pissed 'cause your group isn't motivated enough to do anything like that. You've gotta get neo-nazis involved just to get enough folks together for a decent sized March.

Well I'm convinced. A woman climbed the Statue of Liberty so we must abolish ICE.

LOL. Liberals. See why we dont let them in power any more?

Protester scales Statue of Liberty's base, forces evacuation
NEW YORK — A woman protesting U.S. immigration policy climbed the Statue of Liberty's base and forced the monument's evacuation on the Fourth of July hours after several other demonstrators had hung a banner on the statue's pedestal and had been arrested.

Leave it to a leftist loon to pull a stund like this one.

...I guess they don't mind foreigners flying planes into buildings murdering nearly 3000 Americans in one day

You know, when that happened on 9/11, the United Nations invoked and passed resolution 1373, which said they were going to unite and work with us to bring terrorists to justice.

Now? I personally don't think that the UN would do much now with Trump in office if there was another 9/11 type attack, because he's managed to piss them all off.
Name one thing the UN has done in this regard since 2001. Provide a credible link.

Forum List

Back