Person scales Statue of Liberty following anti-ICE protests

Racist Democrats hung a banner on the Statue of Liberty

Searched article for any mention of "racism". Nothing found.

Searched article for any mention of political parties. Nothing found.

...I guess they don't mind foreigners flying planes into buildings murdering nearly 3000 Americans in one day

You know, when that happened on 9/11, the United Nations invoked and passed resolution 1373, which said they were going to unite and work with us to bring terrorists to justice.

Now? I personally don't think that the UN would do much now with Trump in office if there was another 9/11 type attack, because he's managed to piss them all off.
super big :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
the UN--bringing terrorists to justice!! hahhahahah
1. you must not have read any of my posts on the failure/uselessness of the UN
Nasser kicked them out of the Sinai 1967
the Hutus murdered the Belgian UN solders--UN does nothing!!
Serbia chained UN soldiers as hostages
70f6943856ee7cc653a1950c0bf986fc_THUMBNAIL_7.jpg

Bosnia - UN Observers & Soldiers As Serb Hostages | AP Archive
2. so, trying to protect your own country pisses off other countries????!!!!! hahahahahah
Israel ''pissed off'' a lot of countries for their SELF DEFENSE
A.a great example is the bombing of Iraq's nuke plant--thank god they did
B.Churchill pissed of his own Ally France when he had their fleet bombarded and rightly so--for self defense
3. ...the UN sure did NOTHING when the Palestinians attacked the world and world peace by MURDERING innocent Olympians 1972--they should've hammered those murdering bastards--but they did nothing
4. what's the UN going to do?? hahaah
5. FK the UN...Trump is finally taking care of the US and that ''hurts'' other countries????!!!!!?? how ridiculous

Cops dragging people off the Statue of Liberty for exercising their 1st amendment rights.

Yes this looks like America today.
criminal trespass

Exactly. When did criminal trespassing become a "First Amendment right"? There are limits to rights: I can't own an unregistered machine gun or a box of dynamite, but I can still exercise my second Amendment right to own a firearm.

Cops dragging people off the Statue of Liberty for exercising their 1st amendment rights.

Yes this looks like America today.
criminal trespass

Exactly. When did criminal trespassing become a "First Amendment right"? There are limits to rights: I can't own an unregistered machine gun or a box of dynamite, but I can still exercise my second Amendment right.

Were there signs posted that say no trespassing? Because, you do realize that is public land, right?

May be she'll slip.....?:ack-1:

The left is totally unhinged ... we need more mental institutions.:cuckoo:

How did they get that giant banner past security?
Doesn't the Statue of Liberty have security?

...I guess they don't mind foreigners flying planes into buildings murdering nearly 3000 Americans in one day

You know, when that happened on 9/11, the United Nations invoked and passed resolution 1373, which said they were going to unite and work with us to bring terrorists to justice.

Now? I personally don't think that the UN would do much now with Trump in office if there was another 9/11 type attack, because he's managed to piss them all off.

The UN accomplishes nothing without our footing the bill and the manpower. Stop lying to yourself.

I'm curious. Which of the Democrats are racist?
The white ones?
Hispanics?
Blacks?
Asians?
Native Americans?

Republicans are 90% white. Isn't that rather odd?

Hispanics, Blacks, Asians, and Native Americans are some of the most racist people in this country. They just get a free pass on their racism because of their affiliation with the Democrat Party.

I'm still trying to figure out how you morons can claim that's racist.

View attachment 202928
View attachment 202929
View attachment 202930
Well your top image goes back to an anti-trump rally before the election, march of 2016 for its first appearance in fact.

So try again, this time without the lies.

No it's not a lie.
There is a very racist aspect to illegal immigration.
There are Millions of racist Democrat Voters who do not accept that America is a sovereign country.
They want to "fundamentally change" the demographics of America.
That is why they are racist.

Forum List

Back