Person/People You Couldn't Live Without....

Anachronism

Rookie
Jan 30, 2011
New England
Just something that occured to me again this afternoon as I'm sitting around trying to endure an afternoon in the office.....

Is There, Has There Ever Been, and/or Do You Think there Ever Will Be an individual or group of people in your life that You Couldn't Live Without?

I'm not talking about the fact that if your parents hadn't existed obviously you wouldn't exist. I'm wondering how many people truly have or have had someone in their life that meant so much to them that their life would be meaningless or worthless without that person in it.

So, how about it folks..... Has there ever been someone like that in your life? Is there currently? Do you suspect that there ever will be?

• Banned
I don't actually believe there's ever been anyone in my life that I couldn't live without, nor do I actually believe that there ever will be.

Physically live? No, there is nobody I would die if they were not here

Emotionally, there are dozens...primarily my wife and children

• Banned
Everyone needs at least one anachronism.

Well, I can honestly say that I've never found one, percy. There've been a couple that I miss a lot or would miss a lot but none that I couldn't go on either physically or emotionally without. I guess that's how I'll ever find a woman in my life... if I ever find one I can't live without. I'm not holding my breath waiting on that.

Just something that occured to me again this afternoon as I'm sitting around trying to endure an afternoon in the office.....

Is There, Has There Ever Been, and/or Do You Think there Ever Will Be an individual or group of people in your life that You Couldn't Live Without?

I'm not talking about the fact that if your parents hadn't existed obviously you wouldn't exist. I'm wondering how many people truly have or have had someone in their life that meant so much to them that their life would be meaningless or worthless without that person in it.

So, how about it folks..... Has there ever been someone like that in your life? Is there currently? Do you suspect that there ever will be?

No. I've mourned the loss of loved ones and lost friends to deception, but I got over it.

One person. My ex.
Other than that...my fur children.

Ex dies and fur children still here? I'll stay. When all are gone, I go with the last one. Period. They are the only ones keeping me around, to be honest about it.

Now those that use such things posted as a weapon, knock yourself out.

No, to all. Seriously, never. I have designed it this way. It's perfect, for me, and in my opinion. :)

There's the whole life goes on thing but, I would have a hard time without my wife.

I've always said I hope I go before my wife. And she always says I better not.........It's that whole soul mate thing.

I know that if my wife ever goes, I will still have my kids to lean on, but life would never be the same no matter what.

Can't live without? I think I can live alone but it will surely be miserable without my mom who has always been the only true person in my life. I can live without all the friends and lovers I have and I'll be having but not without the person who gave all her life just to raise me to the best that she can.

Forum List

Back