Person Of Interest...Interested?

The important thing is that Bear ended up happy. The whole fanbase would have gone homicidal if the dog wasn't okay.

And Shaw is still with Root, sort of, the Root-Machine personality. You could see Shaw conflating the two with her "Is he the one who killed you ... her?" line.

I don't see the series getting picked up. But I see endless amounts of new PoI fanfic being written.

Bear would have been better off with Fusco than Shaw...Shaw will eventually get greased and Bear will be homeless. So Bear goes to a shelter, gets adopted, and somebody inadvertently says the German word for "attack" and Bear kills the mailman. :ack-1: No, Bear should have stayed with Fusco.

It's lucky for them Bear didn't kill Shaw and Fusco. Weren't they surprised to find him, after he'd been alone down there for days?

It's lucky for them Bear didn't kill Shaw and Fusco. Weren't they surprised to find him, after he'd been alone down there for days?

Bear saw them more as a source for his regular food than to eat them....he seemed very happy to see them....Bear was lonely. :cry:

Bear saw them more as a source for his regular food than to eat them....he seemed very happy to see them....Bear was lonely. :cry:

Yeah, I was mostly commenting on what seemed poor writing, having the dog trapped alone underground for days before they thought to go down there. :p

Forum List

Back