Persecution of Muslims in UK

Moslems arouse hatred wherever they go with their terrorism, their riots, and their crime, especially sex crimes against white girls.

I am glad that the British are finally hitting back at these useless, worthless, dangerous subhumans.

It is unfortunate that the least desirable races in the world have the highest birth rates.

The flip side of the coin...

Muslim widow left shaken after being attacked by British shoppers
Saturday 14th November, 2015 - A Muslim woman in the United Kingdom was left shaken Saturday after being verbally attacked by shoppers at a Morrisons outlet in Swadlincote in the UK.
The woman, who asked not to named by this website, posted about her experience on social media. "To the lady and man in Morrisons who felt the need to call me a murdering Muslim infront of the whole supermarket, thank you for making my five year old son cry," she wrote on Facebook. The woman said her son is "currently suffering separation anxiety and is fragile after my mum passed away four weeks ago", she said the incident "really scared him". The woman, who is a widow, having lost her husband three years ago, told BNN that other shoppers "looked on and just looked at the floor like it didn't happen".

The incident happened the morning after the Paris attacks in which more than 120 people were killed in a coordinated extremist terror plot that included a gun attack on a theatre as well as several restaurants. The Stad de France stadium, where a football match between France and Germany was being played, was also targeted. Anti-Muslim sentiment typically peaks following attacks of this kind, with many innocent Muslims falling victims to verbal and physical attack while going about their daily routine. Several hundred Muslims in New York were physically assaulted following the 9/11 terror attacks.

The woman, however, told BNN that there has been an outpouring of support from the local community in Swadlincote following the incident, with many expressing their condemnation of such racism. A spokesperson for Morrisons said that while he could not comment on the exact incident in question, the value chain takes the safety and respectful treatment of all customers very seriously.

See also:

Muslim heroes emerge in aftermath of Paris attacks
Sunday 15th November, 2015 - Safer a Muslim waiter was at work behind the bar of the Casa Nostra restaurant in Paris when the gunfire started on Friday.
Standing near the place where he almost died, Safer calmly recounted his ordeal to the BBC just 24 hours after he put himself in the line of fire of terrorists to save two residents of Paris. "I was at the counter. We heard explosions - really loud bangs. Everyone started screaming, glass rained down on us," he said. "It was awful. There was glass all over the place, hitting us in our faces." "I saw two women out on the terrace had been hit. One in the wrist and in the other in the shoulder. They were bleeding really badly."

Despite the obvious danger, Safer felt he had to help and so he waited for a lull in the firing, then ran outside to the wounded women. "I picked them up and rushed them downstairs to the basement," he says. "I sat with them and tried to stop the bleeding. As we were downstairs, we could hear the gunfire continuing above. It was terrifying." Jean-Paul Lugon, 54, lives nearby and says the gunfire at unarmed civilians went on for several minutes. "The firing lasted ages. At least two or three minutes of continued gunfire. Can you imagine? I ran down and saw three dead people on the floor."

Safer had saved the lives of the women, when they emerged from the basement, dead bodies littered the street and the front of the restaurant, where wounded diners had tried to crawl to safety. "I just feel so much anger," says Lugon. "Pure anger. These are civilians - they didn't ask for this. I suppose I'm thankful for one thing: I was meant to meet people here last night but the plans got cancelled." The Casa Nostra restaurant is in the eastern 11th arrondissement, which is a mixed area that is home to many Muslims and people of Arab descent. Lugon says he is shocked that his neighbourhood was attacked. "They didn't go to the 16th or 7th or other rich areas, why here?"

In the northern 18th arrondissement, one of the main Muslim quarters of Paris, the anger is palpable and residents say the attacks had targeted fellow Muslims and Arab immigrants along with everyone else. "We aren't like them," says 44-year-old Muslim Jamal, referring to the attackers. "We have nothing to do with them. We are disgusted." He is also worried about the wider impact that attacks like these have on the Muslim community. "The French don't accept us," he says.

The role of Islam in France is a constant source of public debate. When it emerged that French citizens had carried out the attacks on Charlie Hebdo magazine earlier this year, many began to ask questions about the role of young Muslims in France. Safer doesn't have the answers. He lives in the 11th and is a Muslim of Algerian origin, who risked his life for others while men claiming to represent his faith caused so much carnage. His story mirrors that of Lassana Bathily, a young Muslim immigrant from Mali who hid a group of frightened Jewish shoppers from the assault at the Kosher supermarket in January.

Muslims in New York city were not attacked in the period following the 9-11-01
episode--------the report is a fucking lie. The worst that happened is that muslim women would CLAIM "someone pulled on my veil"----------no injuries, no credible witnesses ------NUTHIN'

Moslems arouse hatred wherever they go with their terrorism, their riots, and their crime, especially sex crimes against white girls.

I am glad that the British are finally hitting back at these useless, worthless, dangerous subhumans.

It is unfortunate that the least desirable races in the world have the highest birth rates.

Where did you find that Goebbels, do you have a link?

^ To you all Mslims are terrorists and therefore you are OK with inhumane treatment of them. That is bigotry.

No it is pragmatism as the Turkish P.M. once said there is no such thing as moderate islam, there is only islam. Look at how much money and aid has been thrown at muslims by the west, how many refugees have been taken in. How do they repay this generosity they mass murder innocents and call for the death of leaders that are against letting more in. Time to do the only thing they will understand and kick them back to whichever Islamic nation is closest, and then surround them with a an armed guard so they can never leave again.

If islam is such a "peacefull religion", then why don't all the muzzies stay in their own countries?!

I mean..they hate Christians sooo much, so why then do they all want to live in our superior societies, please?!?!

Because we are stupid and an easy touch, so will allow them to come here house them educate them give them medical treatment and then pay them vast sums of money to rape our children and murder our people. And the looney left looks on and says they are doing no wrong and should be accommodated

episode--------the report is a fucking lie. The worst that happened is that muslim women would CLAIM "someone pulled on my veil"----------no injuries, no credible witnesses ------NUTHIN'

Like in the UK when they complained of UK citizens looking at them in a racist manner, whistling in a racist manner, revving a car engine in a racist manner, honking a car horn in a racist manner and chewing gum in a racist manner. Then demanding armed police protection in case some hot heads decide to throw stones at them for the islamonazi atrocities that killed 50 people in London.

Where did you find that Goebbels, do you have a link?

Like this Abdul

Rotherham sex abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited by Asian gangs while authorities turned a blind eye

or this

Why is Islam the most hated religion on earth?

Like in the UK when they complained of UK citizens looking at them in a racist manner, whistling in a racist manner, revving a car engine in a racist manner, honking a car horn in a racist manner and chewing gum in a racist manner. Then demanding armed police protection in case some hot heads decide to throw stones at them for the islamonazi atrocities that killed 50 people in London.

similar stuff happened in New York City ----in the weeks following 9-11-01 Every police station was besieged with screaming muziettes complaining some unknown person had 'pulled her head rag' --------or even "looked at her strangely" It was not an original thought------CAIR (our muzzie support organization) had advised
muzzie women to complain about ANYTHING they could imagine might have happened to them or they wished happened to them. By this means "hate crime" stats against muzziettes went SKY HIGH

Saturday 14th November, 2015 - A Muslim woman in the United Kingdom was left shaken Saturday after being verbally attacked by shoppers at a Morrisons outlet in Swadlincote in the UK.
The woman, who asked not to named by this website, posted about her experience on social media. "To the lady and man in Morrisons who felt the need to call me a murdering Muslim infront of the whole supermarket, thank you for making my five year old son cry," she wrote on Facebook. The woman said her son is "currently suffering separation anxiety and is fragile after my mum passed away four weeks ago", she said the incident "really scared him". The woman, who is a widow, having lost her husband three years ago, told BNN that other shoppers "looked on and just looked at the floor like it didn't happen".

The incident happened the morning after the Paris attacks in which more than 120 people were killed in a coordinated extremist terror plot that included a gun attack on a theatre as well as several restaurants. The Stad de France stadium, where a football match between France and Germany was being played, was also targeted. Anti-Muslim sentiment typically peaks following attacks of this kind, with many innocent Muslims falling victims to verbal and physical attack while going about their daily routine. Several hundred Muslims in New York were physically assaulted following the 9/11 terror attacks.

The woman, however, told BNN that there has been an outpouring of support from the local community in Swadlincote following the incident, with many expressing their condemnation of such racism. A spokesperson for Morrisons said that while he could not comment on the exact incident in question, the value chain takes the safety and respectful treatment of all customers very seriously.

See also:

Sunday 15th November, 2015 - Safer a Muslim waiter was at work behind the bar of the Casa Nostra restaurant in Paris when the gunfire started on Friday.
Standing near the place where he almost died, Safer calmly recounted his ordeal to the BBC just 24 hours after he put himself in the line of fire of terrorists to save two residents of Paris. "I was at the counter. We heard explosions - really loud bangs. Everyone started screaming, glass rained down on us," he said. "It was awful. There was glass all over the place, hitting us in our faces." "I saw two women out on the terrace had been hit. One in the wrist and in the other in the shoulder. They were bleeding really badly."

Despite the obvious danger, Safer felt he had to help and so he waited for a lull in the firing, then ran outside to the wounded women. "I picked them up and rushed them downstairs to the basement," he says. "I sat with them and tried to stop the bleeding. As we were downstairs, we could hear the gunfire continuing above. It was terrifying." Jean-Paul Lugon, 54, lives nearby and says the gunfire at unarmed civilians went on for several minutes. "The firing lasted ages. At least two or three minutes of continued gunfire. Can you imagine? I ran down and saw three dead people on the floor."

Safer had saved the lives of the women, when they emerged from the basement, dead bodies littered the street and the front of the restaurant, where wounded diners had tried to crawl to safety. "I just feel so much anger," says Lugon. "Pure anger. These are civilians - they didn't ask for this. I suppose I'm thankful for one thing: I was meant to meet people here last night but the plans got cancelled." The Casa Nostra restaurant is in the eastern 11th arrondissement, which is a mixed area that is home to many Muslims and people of Arab descent. Lugon says he is shocked that his neighbourhood was attacked. "They didn't go to the 16th or 7th or other rich areas, why here?"

In the northern 18th arrondissement, one of the main Muslim quarters of Paris, the anger is palpable and residents say the attacks had targeted fellow Muslims and Arab immigrants along with everyone else. "We aren't like them," says 44-year-old Muslim Jamal, referring to the attackers. "We have nothing to do with them. We are disgusted." He is also worried about the wider impact that attacks like these have on the Muslim community. "The French don't accept us," he says.

The role of Islam in France is a constant source of public debate. When it emerged that French citizens had carried out the attacks on Charlie Hebdo magazine earlier this year, many began to ask questions about the role of young Muslims in France. Safer doesn't have the answers. He lives in the 11th and is a Muslim of Algerian origin, who risked his life for others while men claiming to represent his faith caused so much carnage. His story mirrors that of Lassana Bathily, a young Muslim immigrant from Mali who hid a group of frightened Jewish shoppers from the assault at the Kosher supermarket in January.

Big deal she was spoken too in regards to her religious teachings and commands, at least she was not held down and her head hacked of with a blunt knife like the muslims do. Or gang raped by every male in the supermarket as an object lesson

See also:

I live in the USA "verbally attacked" does not count-------a report of a verbal
attack in my local precinct would be met with "get da hell outa here"

Balbir Singh Sodhi was gunned down on Sept. 15, 2001 in Mesa, Arizona. The turban-wearing Sikh was killed outside his gas station. Sodhi's killer spent the hours before the murder in a bar, bragging of his intention to "kill the ragheads responsible for September 11." He has been convicted and sits on death row.

Waqar Hasan of Dallas, Texas was also murdered on Sept. 15, 2001. The 46-year-old Pakistani, was shot to death in a convenience store he owned. Hasan was murdered by Mark Stroman, who was convicted of also murdering Vasudev Patel days later in nearby Mesquite, Texas.

Cordell noted that Stroman admitted to authorities to blinding a third victim, a Bangladeshi, in between the murders of Hasan and Patel. After his arrest Stroman bragged, "I did what every American wanted to do after Sept. 11th but didn't have the nerve."

Cordell says the Sodhi, Hasan and Patel cases are indisputable examples of having links to Sept. 11 related hate backlash. Yet, none of the three families have received any compensation from any of the September 11th funds.

"There are certainly others that likely fall into this category," Cordell said.

Other probable Sept. 11 linked hate backlash victims include:

Adel Karas, 48, a grocer from Egypt and a Coptic Christian, who was killed Sept. 15, 2001 in his San Gabriel, California store.

Another victim was Ali Almansoop, an American citizen and father of four. He was murdered six days later on Sept. 21, 2001 at his Detroit, Michigan home. Almansoop was a Yemen native. Prosecutors charged a Garden City man with first-degree murder in his shooting death. Allegedly, Almansoop was dating the ex-girlfriend of his killer, although the killer reportedly claimed he was glad he shot him because of Sept. 11.

Jawed Wassel of Queens, New York was an Afghani American (according to a friend of the family). Wassel had just finished producing a film about Iraq when he got into a dispute with one of his film's investors. The investor was later charged with decapitating Wassel and chopping up his body in the days after Sept. 11.

"It was as if Sept. 11 gave the investor permission to vent his rage against this guy. He had some conflict. Maybe he would have assaulted him. But would he have decapitated him and chopped his body into pieces, if not for the climate after 9/11?" Cordell asked.

The day before Abdo Ali Ahmed, 51, was murdered, he found a note on his car threatening to kill him and deriding his ethnicity. Ahmed, a Yemeni shopkeeper in Reedly, California, showed the note to friends and family but threw it away after concluding the threat was little more than typical post-Sept. 11 rage.

The next day, on Sept. 29, Ahmed was found murdered. Police have never charged a suspect in the case and they did not find the note he showed to his friends and family. Ahmed was a father of eight. The family lived in California for 35 years. The killing so frightened his surviving family members that they moved and till this day remain in hiding.

Abdullah Mohammed Nimer, 53, was a door-to-door salesman who lived and worked in Los Angeles, California. The motive in his Oct. 13, 2001 murder did not appear to be robbery. When his body was found, his car was unlocked and filled with valuable merchandise worth thousands of dollars. Police found several hundred dollars in cash with the victim that was also untouched.
List of Post Sept. 11 Hate Crime Victims

Balbir Singh Sodhi was gunned down on Sept. 15, 2001 in Mesa, Arizona. The turban-wearing Sikh was killed outside his gas station. Sodhi's killer spent the hours before the murder in a bar, bragging of his intention to "kill the ragheads responsible for September 11." He has been convicted and sits on death row.

Waqar Hasan of Dallas, Texas was also murdered on Sept. 15, 2001. The 46-year-old Pakistani, was shot to death in a convenience store he owned. Hasan was murdered by Mark Stroman, who was convicted of also murdering Vasudev Patel days later in nearby Mesquite, Texas.

Cordell noted that Stroman admitted to authorities to blinding a third victim, a Bangladeshi, in between the murders of Hasan and Patel. After his arrest Stroman bragged, "I did what every American wanted to do after Sept. 11th but didn't have the nerve."

Cordell says the Sodhi, Hasan and Patel cases are indisputable examples of having links to Sept. 11 related hate backlash. Yet, none of the three families have received any compensation from any of the September 11th funds.

Adel Karas, 48, a grocer from Egypt and a Coptic Christian, who was killed Sept. 15, 2001 in his San Gabriel, California store.

Another victim was Ali Almansoop, an American citizen and father of four. He was murdered six days later on Sept. 21, 2001 at his Detroit, Michigan home. Almansoop was a Yemen native. Prosecutors charged a Garden City man with first-degree murder in his shooting death. Allegedly, Almansoop was dating the ex-girlfriend of his killer, although the killer reportedly claimed he was glad he shot him because of Sept. 11.

Jawed Wassel of Queens, New York was an Afghani American (according to a friend of the family). Wassel had just finished producing a film about Iraq when he got into a dispute with one of his film's investors. The investor was later charged with decapitating Wassel and chopping up his body in the days after Sept. 11.

"It was as if Sept. 11 gave the investor permission to vent his rage against this guy. He had some conflict. Maybe he would have assaulted him. But would he have decapitated him and chopped his body into pieces, if not for the climate after 9/11?" Cordell asked.

The day before Abdo Ali Ahmed, 51, was murdered, he found a note on his car threatening to kill him and deriding his ethnicity. Ahmed, a Yemeni shopkeeper in Reedly, California, showed the note to friends and family but threw it away after concluding the threat was little more than typical post-Sept. 11 rage.

The next day, on Sept. 29, Ahmed was found murdered. Police have never charged a suspect in the case and they did not find the note he showed to his friends and family. Ahmed was a father of eight. The family lived in California for 35 years. The killing so frightened his surviving family members that they moved and till this day remain in hiding.

Abdullah Mohammed Nimer, 53, was a door-to-door salesman who lived and worked in Los Angeles, California. The motive in his Oct. 13, 2001 murder did not appear to be robbery. When his body was found, his car was unlocked and filled with valuable merchandise worth thousands of dollars. Police found several hundred dollars in cash with the victim that was also untouched.

in 14 years you have come up with 11 people murdered in the USA as "revenge"
for 9-11-01 in all of the USA. In the course of my life-----I worked in an area of my city known for "murder" An area about one two square miles------I examined at least one BULLET IN THE BRAIN per week (a very small sample of the violence victims-------one per week----bullet IN the brain--and not quite dead yet. I was the "brain death expertess" in that hospital for those two years). Based on
personal experience-----my evaluation of your "study" indicates that there was
virtually NO BACKLASH as a result of 9-11-01-------you had to VIGOROUSLY SCRAPE THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL. There was more BACKLASH against
landlords for charging rent------in my city than there was backlash related to
9-11-01 in the ENTIRE USA

If islam is such a "peacefull religion", then why don't all the muzzies stay in their own countries?!

I mean..they hate Christians sooo much, so why then do they all want to live in our superior societies, please?!?!

Because we are stupid and an easy touch, so will allow them to come here house them educate them give them medical treatment and then pay them vast sums of money to rape our children and murder our people. And the looney left looks on and says they are doing no wrong and should be accommodated

Okay. So...in other words, they've pretty-much got themselves a right f*cking life — on OUR backs!?

in 14 years you have come up with 11 people murdered in the USA as "revenge"
for 9-11-01 in all of the USA. In the course of my life-----I worked in an area of my city known for "murder" An area about one two square miles------I examined at least one BULLET IN THE BRAIN per week (a very small sample of the violence victims-------one per week----bullet IN the brain--and not quite dead yet. I was the "brain death expertess" in that hospital for those two years). Based on
personal experience-----my evaluation of your "study" indicates that there was
virtually NO BACKLASH as a result of 9-11-01-------you had to VIGOROUSLY SCRAPE THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL. There was more BACKLASH against
landlords for charging rent------in my city than there was backlash related to
9-11-01 in the ENTIRE USA

It interests me-----(tragic as it is) that several of the victims of the backlash related
to 9-11-01 was directed against SIKHS----who, of course---have no link to the
situation. No real surprise-----they LOOK "different" Long long ago---when I was
young and worked with a crowd from southeast asia-----I did notice that it was the Sikhs that excited suspicion and rejection from the local yokels----nothing like a giant turban to ANNOY a provincial turnip head

similar stuff happened in New York City ----in the weeks following 9-11-01 Every police station was besieged with screaming muziettes complaining some unknown person had 'pulled her head rag' --------or even "looked at her strangely" It was not an original thought------CAIR (our muzzie support organization) had advised
muzzie women to complain about ANYTHING they could imagine might have happened to them or they wished happened to them. By this means "hate crime" stats against muzziettes went SKY HIGH

New York is a very racist place, interestingly enough, not just due to Anglo-Saxons but also due to immigrants that came in 30s - 40s.

New York is a very racist place, interestingly enough, not just due to Anglo-Saxons but also due to immigrants that came in 30s - 40s.

yes it is. I did not grow up in NY----but as an adult------did end up there for many years. I was fascinated by the ETHNIC neighborhoods. Being more a rural type person------I could walk for miles and did so -----It seemed to me that I was
taking a WORLD TOUR------by walking just a few miles in Brooklyn. The ethnic groups REMAIN a bit insular. -------keep their own "ways" -----from language to
religion to cuisine etc -------and suspicions against each other. ----

Forum List

Back