PERRY’S 5hr ENERGY DRINK

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
PERRY’S 5hr ENERGY DRINK

Gaffe trying to excuse a gaffe. This man should stop while he is ahead.
“I had a 5hr energy drink 6hrs before the debate.”
Rick Perry, on Letterman show, blames debate gaffe on 'El Nino' - CNN.com

I think he meant to say “6 hour energy drink 5 hours before the debate.” Making a gaffe trying to excuse a gaffe is a major goof ball.

Can’t we get someone to run the country smarter than a 5th grader?

(A 5 hour energy drink would have had no effect after 5 hours and he drink it 6 hours before the debate):lol:

The guy may have the condition where a person forgets the key word in a sentence...just before you say it. I unfortunately have this, it also happens frequently when typing.

For instance - I may want to say "Those sheets need to be collated with the others in the next room"
I will say...Those sheets need to be....stuck...and no matter what the word "collated" just disappears. I do this multiple-multiple times a day. Frustrating and quite embarrassing sometimes.

If Perry REALLY wanted to cut gov't agencies he would have remembered them. He had to have Ron Paul remind him and then he STILL didn't know what they were!

And BA1640 you're right, Rick Perry IS a late night joke! :lol:

The guy may have the condition where a person forgets the key word in a sentence...just before you say it. I unfortunately have this, it also happens frequently when typing.
Naw, the guy has the condition of "I'm A Teleprompter Reading Idiot" and it was on full display during the CNBC Debate.

Better to find out NOW that "Gardasil" Rick is a moron than when he's in the White House.

I think Perry is done. America is far beyond the point of being amused by the "Aw-shucks folks I am just a good ol' boy from Texas and don't take to no high faluting politicking. I am just up here being myself." routine.

Forum List

Back